Farm Silo problem

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Ntone

Farm Silo problem

Post by Ntone »

I started on a map of my own... Most of the things work, for most of the problems i found a solution, but 1 thing that i can't seem to resolve is following:

I have storage bins on my farmyard, called Farm_silo.
I can tip my trailers, but the products tipped don't appear in my overview (the one with sellpoints and so on...)

Any tips on where to look?
juf.de

Re: Farm Silo problem

Post by juf.de »

the best you can do is make a mod from the default map, doesn't matter which one and extract the hole silo from there. import it into your own map, and test the map, if errors show up in the log, start over again, if it works fine though and without any errors, import the new silo without triggers, place it where it should be, now check the default silo for possible userAttributs, add them to your new one (if there are any, that is), move the triggers from your old silo to your new one (cut-psate into new silo transformgroup, adjust the trigger areas and you should be good to go with your new one.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Ntone

Post by Ntone »

tried your solution, but no help.... the silo/tipping place is there, i can empty my trailers, but nothing is recorded in the overview. No errors in the log....
I'm getting frustrated :(
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

is there another silo in the map, what does the log tell you, any errors visible there?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Garion

Post by Garion »

Does your bins have the "is farm silo" attribute and is it checked?
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
Ntone

Post by Ntone »

@juf.de no other silo's. In the log there is no mention of any silo problems...

@Garion, checking it now
masseyharris

Post by masseyharris »

Ntone wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:23 pm I started on a map of my own... Most of the things work, for most of the problems i found a solution, but 1 thing that i can't seem to resolve is following:

I have storage bins on my farmyard, called Farm_silo.
I can tip my trailers, but the products tipped don't appear in my overview (the one with sellpoints and so on...)

Any tips on where to look?
Sorry if this is obvious, but have you included the silo in your map01.xml file?