[Mod Request] Logistics Center

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
DeadlyIceberg

[Mod Request] Logistics Center

Post by DeadlyIceberg »

I saw this mod for Farming Simulator 15 and would love to have it for the production maps in Farming Simulator 17 for storage of the products. This way you can store the pallets while waiting for the price to increase to sell them. I found the Mavericks Farm map mod and I am going to be playing on it and I would love to have this mod (or something similar) to store the product pallets while the prices for those products are low. I have looked online and have not found any that work with FS17. If there is one, a prefab for GE or placeable, I'll take it.
juf.de

Re: [Mod Request] Logistics Center

Post by juf.de »

i think there is one in the nordfriesische_marsch map over at modhoster.com
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

juf.de is spot on. I played that map for a couple hundred hours before I moved on some time ago. There is a storage center for a lot of things, but I'm not sure how complicated it would be to pull it out and use it on another map. It's a great idea, though and works well.

https://www.modhoster.com/mods/nordfrie ... -4fach-map
Playing on PC
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

River Pine Acres V3 also has a large storage facility for all crops and pallets
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
DeadlyIceberg

Post by DeadlyIceberg »

Thanks for all of your suggestions, I did look at the maps but they don't offer what I'm looking for. After much work, I was able to convert one of the FS15 mods that I was looking for. The only problem I face now is getting the doors to animate. I've been looking at other mods with animated objects and I have no clue on how to script them.