Why??

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Pickleddog 539

Why??

Post by Pickleddog 539 »

Hello all I’m new to the forum but have way to many hours playing this game. I do mostly logging and I know it’s not logging simulator 17, but trying to figure out why there is no wood processor for console?? I’ve search the forum (maybe not good enough) and YouTube but can’t get a black and white answer. One of FDR’s videos touched on it but wasn’t excactly clear. Is it because of scripts or is it that no one just hasn’t made one or Giants won’t approve it for whatever reason? Even if Giants could update the Scorpion King like some of the PC mods so you could have full control over the cutting head and pick up logs that would be awesome. The cutter for the Black Sheep Mod excavator works awesome if it would just delimb the trees and cut to length. I would just like to know if it can be done. It really makes me want to switch to PC version for 19 just because more mods are available. Anyway thanks for any reply’s in advance.
If your gonna be stupid you better be tough!!
Alagos

Re: Why??

Post by Alagos »

On console it's all about scripts, licensing issues and mod quality. Besides modders don't have to upload everything for console.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Pickleddog 539

Re: Why??

Post by Pickleddog 539 »

Yeah I would like to give a big thank you to the modders who go the extra mile and get there stuff approved for console I was kinda thinking the scripts may have already been there and maybe they just need to be put together into one machine like combining the scorpion king with maybe the cutter for the excavator but I don’t have a clue how that stuff works kinda makes you want to give modding a try!!!
If your gonna be stupid you better be tough!!