Seasons mod suggestion (PS4) @Realismus Modding

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Michael5941

Seasons mod suggestion (PS4) @Realismus Modding

Post by Michael5941 »

@Realismus Modding I'm not for sure if you can do this or if it was already suggested but I have a suggestion that could improve the seasons mod for console and PC (if PC doesn't already have this) Me and a lot of my friends would really like if there was options for seasons. Like the ability to turn certain features on or off for example I love the mod but I don't have the time to run it all the time so I would like a option to turn off the specific planting and harvesting seasons alowing me to plant what I want when I want but keeping the weather and economy with the changes seasons makes. This goes for the other features too. Basically I would like seasons to be more customizable in turns of settings. Hopefully this is a possibility and if not well maybe you can use the suggestion for PC (if it hasn't already been done of course) either way I wish you good luck in future mod creating *thumbsup*
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Guil

Re: Seasons mod suggestion (PS4) @Realismus Modding

Post by Guil »

They have no plans to change seasons with options like that.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Like I said it's a suggestion not a command if they currently have no plans then so be it but plans can change so I have hope.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Guil

Post by Guil »

Just passing on the info. I'm.nearly certain reallogger said that thoze options will never be implemented because the whole idea of seasons was to make it more realistic.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

I appreciate the info :hi:. I understand that it was meant to be for realism which I like it's just time gets in my way and I find it hard to actually sit down and play with seasons and get that feeling of progress, I only have 2 hours a day of gaming and it's extremely hard to get anything done with seasons on. If Giants implements seasons into the base game of FS19 I hope they at least consider this and add the options.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
anonymouz

Post by anonymouz »

Not trying to argue with them, but in my Opinion, thats just stubborn.
Nobody would hurt it, if a Player is able to turn certain Things off and on, like they like it.
I dont think the whole Masses only download it for Realism, but also just to have Seasons in the Game itself.

I also once asked for a Option about Tree Growth Time and their argument was the same: Realism!
Well, i accept this, its their Mod,
but still its stubborn, just my 2 cents about it.

Beside that, alot other Modders act in the same stubborn Way, if its about placeable Bridges or other Things, if you ask them about it.(like release a Bridge WIP as Placeable)
Nobody hurts it, if these Things seeing the Daylight, really.
But thats the Way it is, it just makes no Sense to me.
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Yeah if it was my mod I would definitely add the options myself so everyone can fully enjoy it even the ones who doesn't like the realism but it is their mod so their choice on what they do with it but even if they say no it's still a fantastic mod in itself the options aren't needed it's just a preference I would like and many others would like. I wouldn't call it stubborn though I completely understand why they wouldn't want to do that it was for realism after all and options would change it in a way yes people who wants the realism could just keep the default settings which is why it kind of doesn't make sense but still these modders makes us content for free so honestly if the option isn't added It won't make me suddenly hate the mod creator.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
anonymouz

Post by anonymouz »

Michael5941 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:12 am ... It won't make me suddenly hate the mod creator.
I also dont have bad feelings or even hate against the Modders, i'm just disappointed about it. :this: *thumbsup*
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Michael5941 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:12 am Yeah if it was my mod I would definitely add the options myself so everyone can fully enjoy it even the ones who doesn't like the realism but it is their mod so their choice on what they do with it but even if they say no it's still a fantastic mod in itself the options aren't needed it's just a preference I would like and many others would like. I wouldn't call it stubborn though I completely understand why they wouldn't want to do that it was for realism after all and options would change it in a way yes people who wants the realism could just keep the default settings which is why it kind of doesn't make sense but still these modders makes us content for free so honestly if the option isn't added It won't make me suddenly hate the mod creator.

It would also create alot more work to implement said options and get them to work properly with the base seasons mod
XBOX/ FS22
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

It would probably take loads of work to make anything optional, and still keep the mod working like it should. Besides, if 1 thing becomes optional, people will want all of it optional and that's even more work.
Next to the 'realism' argument, I guess there might be an 'all or nothing' argument, together with the loads of time that has been and is being invested in this mod.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Samira

Post by Samira »

Also, some forget that they are called: "Realismus Modding".... and that for a reason, realism.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Samira wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm Also, some forget that they are called: "Realismus Modding".... and that for a reason, realism.
Yeah but seasons isn't 100% realistic so that shows that they can go beyond realism if they wasn't nothing but realism then we would have more days per seasons. Also the option to choose how long you want your seasons to last is already there it's unrealistic to change your seasons from 3 day length to 12(?) Day lengths so the name really isn't a good answer on why the option isn't added.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

I do like the realism it adds but like I said I can't enjoy the mod fully due to time and I have friends who feels the same. If it isn't added so be it I'll just run without seasons.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Mods you can go ahead and close this topic as it has been answered and that it's not really active anymore thanks in advance *thumbsup*
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Just use the fast time option