Max tire radius for provided dual001.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ekeenan

Max tire radius for provided dual001.

Post by ekeenan »

After working with a number of tire combinations for the Fendt 1000 downloaded from ModHub, I noticed that I am having issues with the provided dual001 hub when working with R46 tires. R42 seems to be the max that will work with it. Is this a known issue and can it be corrected?
Dogface

Re: Max tire radius for provided dual001.

Post by Dogface »

what problem are you having with R46. You are resizing the hubs?
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

If you look at how this particular hub is used in the provided tractors, there is no resizing. You include it in the "connector" option and that is it. Duals turn out fine. I did try "widthAndDiam", but no change. The only other option I did not try is "scale". If you think about it, the option for duals was officially included not that long ago. Modders included this option before Giants officially included it, but I believe that most of the tractor mods use tire sizes that are below R46. The Fendt 1000 was released by modders and so far one known mod uses duals, but it is custom and the tire size is not R46. The Fendt 1000 from modhub uses the R46 tire, but only as a single.

EdwardK.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I am going to have to guess that there are no tractors in the game that use TM1000_900_65R46 since the initial widthAndDiam values for the rims were a bit off, not the dual hub. After the change, all is well. In my case, I decided to put together a new wheel list using both custom files and files that are known to be used by other tractors in the game.