Pallet Production + Auto-Loaders

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
stormcrow505

Pallet Production + Auto-Loaders

Post by stormcrow505 »

I am looking for a work around issue with buildings that create pallets of goods, and picking them up with Auto-Loaders. As I understand it, if an UAL grabs the Pallet then the script won't see the slot where the pallet was created as being empty, so it doesn't start creating another pallet.

I don't know if that is something that someone has found a way to resolve, but I was wondering if there are work arounds. I'm just trying to avoid the Fabrik Script from stopping until I can get around to pulling pallets.

I really appreciate the maps with the built in conveyors to move pallets down the line. At least then you put a UAL trailer at the end and have them load up and not interrupt the Fabrik Script.
hpmc13

Re: Pallet Production + Auto-Loaders

Post by hpmc13 »

The only workaround that I ever found was to use the game extension mod to give myself greater strength. Then, instead of using the UAL to pull the pallet off of its spot I would jump out of the tractor (or whatever) and pick it up myself then throw it at the trailer. Not exactly elegant, but workable.

Saving then restarting always works, too, but that's a PITA.

I seem to recall that there was a map somewhere that fixed that, but I can't remember which one. It may have only fixed the conveyors that also used to have the same problem.
Playing on PC