ground texture showing as pig mud in editor

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx

ground texture showing as pig mud in editor

Post by xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx »

tried setting graphics settings in GE to very high and its still doing the same thing, reloading map doesn't fix it it, any ideas?

https://gyazo.com/78b393b7ecd121b909418b3d55bf1d70
W1der

Re: ground texture showing as pig mud in editor

Post by W1der »

I am having similar issues, also with other things ...

I played around with painting "fill types" on the ground and then painted over it with "grass".
Now when I am cutting the grass in these areas the grass texture is showing the original "type" instead of grass.

I sorted out parts of it a while ago, and I think the fix was to select the type I want to get rid of and "paint the area" using the "delete button".
But in my case it is a bit tricky as the faulty type is only showing if I zoom out and I need to identify what type it is "in game" by cutting the grass ... :smileynew:
I think what is showing in the picture is soy beans but I also have manure and corn or wheat (cant remember right now) in this are ... :lol:
I also need to figure out the settings for these types in the editor to be able to delete them ... :hmm:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx

Re: ground texture showing as pig mud in editor

Post by xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx »

ok, loaded a different map and it was fine, going to try get a new blank map and see if it still does it