Mod Comment: Pickup Tripple Pack

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Krahazik

Mod Comment: Pickup Tripple Pack

Post by Krahazik »

This is about the mod that adds 3 pickups to the game, a regular, flatbed and forestry.

Loving this mod so far.

Would like to see a few more options for the flatbed in addition to the liquid tank.
Some suggestions (these would be extras that would have to be purchased seperatly before they could be used much like the liquid tank);
  • Solid side panels that could be bought and attached instead of the regular sides allowing it to transport bluk material with a capicy of like 4000 or 5000.
  • Side logging stakes which would allow it to haul logs a little easier (I have already used it with the regular saides to haul short logs), just sides, no back.
  • Fifth wheel mount which would allow it to haul trailers for that type of hitch.
  • A pair of ramps that could be use to load small vehicles, such as the skid steer.
A few other considerations for all 3.
  • Adjustable hitch on the back. Some trailer will hitch with the existing ball hitch, but its really to low for some trailers.
  • More engine options. The current 350HP engine is way to powerfull for keyboard use and is almost uncontrollable.
  • Optional beacon and rear working lights.
Been playing with a few friends on The Pacific Northwest map and been using the flatbed as an early transport for Seed and Wool pallets and it has been working great. Been using it with the smaller 190hp engine and it has not had any difficulties with the hills. We have expanded into working with cows and been making good use of the tanker to haul milk to the better sell point for milk. And as I have mentoned before, on occasion I have used it to haul short logs (shot enough to be picked up by hand).
Guil

Re: Mod Comment: Pickup Tripple Pack

Post by Guil »

Moved to modding.