Mappers Paradise Welker Farms notes

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
JACK LANGSTON NIKE

Mappers Paradise Welker Farms notes

Post by JACK LANGSTON NIKE »

Okay, the map is amazing, but something's for the console version are annoying, one thing is when you buy equipment, it spawns facing the wall, and it's annoying, because you have to push the equipment around to hook up, can we reverse the direction the vehicles spawn at the shop Mappers Paradise? Second, at the main farm, in the main maintenance shed, there's a lift, it says in the control box (automatic help) in German "Hebebühne Hoch" which translates to "High Lift" but there is no button shown on the controls next to the text to tell to press or hold to activate the lift, can you please script a button or trigger to activate the lift Mappers Paradise? Other than those two minor problems, the map is great, the 747 and 450 look amazing when seeding and plowing on the map, it's my favorite map.
ThatCanadianGuy

Re: Mappers Paradise Welker Farms notes

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

Yeah the equipment spawning the wrong way is a problem. Bought a flatdeck trailer and ended up pushing it into the fence so I had to reset it (to the farm) then drive back to get the seed and fert pallets.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
FusionAudio

Re: Mappers Paradise Welker Farms notes

Post by FusionAudio »

I've seen that before with equipment the wrong way..alittle bother some to me..I'm sure they'll fix it in time
as for the lift..as I don't read what language the is but followsed the buttons..it went up/down. had to get a toolbox to the option to pull up to change tractor/truck and pm options .didn't see or find were to do that yet...take care all.