FDR Logging - Machines on Console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
SimpleFarmer

Re: FDR Logging - Machines on Console

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Also, the controls are completely annoying on Console, does anyone know of a way to change them so I can use both sticks as talked about earlier in this thread?
Samson94

Post by Samson94 »

So why cant you use a winch on console.. i would love a yarder. And also like to see some nw usa style log trucks where u put the trailer on top the truck when ur not loaded.. and some better chippers and skidders a dozer.. anything logging it what i spend most of my time on the game doing.. amd a better logging map woth a actual town and mabey some.farm land and what not
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Samson94 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:38 am So why cant you use a winch on console.. i would love a yarder. And also like to see some nw usa style log trucks where u put the trailer on top the truck when ur not loaded.. and some better chippers and skidders a dozer.. anything logging it what i spend most of my time on the game doing.. amd a better logging map woth a actual town and mabey some.farm land and what not

You can't use a winch on console because it uses external scripts which are not allowed per sony/Microsoft
XBOX/ FS22
DAB_RAT802

Post by DAB_RAT802 »

Yes I would love if FDR equipment was on console.
jeremiahcollins

Post by jeremiahcollins »

I would love to play with fdr logging on console i always play his videos on YouTube