Partner/s needed to build ps4 map

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Jubs1978

Partner/s needed to build ps4 map

Post by Jubs1978 »

Hello thereand thank you for reading
This is my first post and fairly ambitious too. I grew up on a farm and have been playing farming sim since 2013. The best years of my life have been on a farm, sadly for the last 20 years now I have been living in the city and I guess that is the reason I still play games at my age. It reminds me of the good times and life I once had.
I can’t wait for fs2019 and have preordered my console version today. I have a Mac but am definitely not a computer buff hence the post on here. I would love to work with someone to start working on a map for fs2019. I know it is not released yet but I know there are people out there that can help, possibly by starting with this project in fs2017 ?
I would love to work with someone (I won’t be much use as a modded) to create a real detailed, country life real farm map. I know this is a huge task but the farm I grew up on had so much, crops, cattle, pigs, sheep, chickens and it would be great to use some of that knowledge, some fiction and also your input to create a fun real life like map.

Thanks for reading and I definitely look forward to working with you.
niggle44

Re: Partner/s needed to build ps4 map

Post by niggle44 »

Hi, a man after my own heart, except been city living for 30 years now. Have always fancied re-creating my family farm for FS but find myself in the same position of not being computer savvy enough to get into modding. I hope your request generates some interest. I think you maybe need to get together some photos / google images etc. of the place and see if it catches someone eye as a fresh/new and interesting enough location to model into a map.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Jubs1978 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:48 amI can’t wait for fs2019 and have preordered my console version today.
As far as I'm aware pre-orders are not open yet.
Are you on xbox or ps4?
PS5 / FS22
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

RODHA wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:22 am
Jubs1978 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:48 amI can’t wait for fs2019 and have preordered my console version today.
As far as I'm aware pre-orders are not open yet.
Are you on xbox or ps4?
https://amzn.to/2L4mHDD

You can preorder through Amazon for all platforms.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Aha, I didn't think of it and got excited. Thanks :hi:
PS5 / FS22
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

RODHA wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:47 pm ^^ Aha, I didn't think of it and got excited. Thanks :hi:
I just preordered mine for PS4 and got $10 off the price. Used my credit card points and got it for free!