Mods wont load

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Sheldon Rose

Mods wont load

Post by Sheldon Rose »

Anyone having problems with the mods failing to load? I'm having this happen. I have reinstalled the game, windows, ran virus and malware scans to no avail. I miss the game! Please help if you can. Thank you!
mcatalyst

Re: Mods wont load

Post by mcatalyst »

Sheldon Rose wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:07 pm Anyone having problems with the mods failing to load? I'm having this happen. I have reinstalled the game, windows, ran virus and malware scans to no avail. I miss the game! Please help if you can. Thank you!
post your log.txt file in a spoiler please.

also Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017\mods is the location for FS17 mods in case you might have been in the wrong directory.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
Sheldon Rose

Post by Sheldon Rose »

When I look in that directory nothing is there. In game I can't even buy anything from the store the game just crashes.
Sheldon Rose

Post by Sheldon Rose »

I discovered that Farming Simulator was in two places on my computer. They were both running at the same time so I deleted everything and I'm starting over. Hopefully this works.
Sheldon Rose

Post by Sheldon Rose »

No luck! If I try and add a mod from the shop on the first menu the game crashes and Windows Defender says FS17 is trying access user files and is blocking it.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Seems like you didn't give FS enough permissions, try installing as Administrator?
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<