Potential CSZ Pack Issue

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
crazyfarmer2016

Potential CSZ Pack Issue

Post by crazyfarmer2016 »

I am having an issue with one piece in this pack. The manure fork for some reason destroys my save game file. I can buy is fine, it will not reset at all. And after I buy it I cannot save my game at all. I am playing on Baltic Sea map.

My log seems fine, no errors relating to the CSZ pack. I can save fine and the map auto-save mod works fine until I buy it. When I exit the game and checked the game save folder, 3/4 of the files are missing.

Thanks for your help with this mystery, lol

Crazyfarmer

July 22/18

I just tested this again with a new save on the Baltic Sea Map and Gold Crest Valley. The manure fork won't reset but works fine, however you can't save. This time it just thinks forever until you have to force-quit the game. This is what's in the log at the end

C:/Users/Andrew/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_CSZ_set/filename/forcaLetame.i3d (56.89) ms
Error: Running LUA method 'onSaveStartComplete'.
C:/Users/Andrew/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_CSZ_set/specializations/animazioneForca.lua:5: attempt to concatenate field 'statoMod' (a nil value)
Application exit request forced.
Application exit request forced.

I force-quit after waiting about 20min and this was from Gold Crest Valley.
Thanks again

Crazyfarmer
Its official!! I'm addicted to mods :biggrin2: Approx 34Gigs and counting :confusednew: