New idea?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Dandan 89

New idea?

Post by Dandan 89 »

Hi I’ve just come across a new idea which would be a great addition to FS19 if it’s not already implemented.

This idea is would it be possible to remove the stopping litre fill level for tippers and buckets so they would be able to fit more in as in real life you can overfill trailers and risk popping tyres and affecting pulling power of tractors. There is also nothing more annoying than when unloading a harvester and the trailer reaches its maximum litre when the harvester hasn’t emptied its full grain tank and can see extra space in the trailer which could add more lol this could be same with front loader buckets when when scooping silage/grain/grass etc you drive into the heap and you can fit as much as possible in before it starts overflowing. When buckets reach their maximum litres it just rides up the heap 😒 this wouldn’t happen in real life and I think it would be good to give the player the option to over load trailers for realism and buckets. this would be unchanged for fuel/water/slurry.

What are your thoughts on this guys 🤔👍
anthu

Re: New idea?

Post by anthu »

I am for measurig in kilograms.
Then we can have more feeling for real weights.
Lg
Andreas
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Or just better fillplanes, those for FS17 are annoying, with their half empty trailers xD
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yeah, but I'd rather not pop my tires than overfill it, tires can stand a certain amount of weight, if you exceed over the limit, you're done for, and besides, im not gonna jack up a full trailer, my Expedition is heavy enough.
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

Yeah but think it would give the player the chance to be risky with loads also, they could still have a stated maximum fill level so you knew what the trailer could fill to without problems when delivering goods like you would in real life when you buy a trailer. Not every farmer likes to play by the rules of fill levels and would take risks to get their loads back to their farm 😂
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

It’s all about the realism in my mind and making it the most realistic game would be great. It would give you the chance to actually feel what farmers go through on regular occurances during their farming careers
W1der

Post by W1der »

I predict a lot of popped tires ... :this: :lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

Then there will be plenty of maintenance and cost :lol: :gamer:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yes, but they can do very little with what their working with, and they want it to be fun game. I love the direction the game is going, there piecing together as much stuff as they can, but still making the game fun and challenging, there spoiling us with the features already and i think there's still more in the tank, maybe maybe not, i just have this feeling there leaving the best for last.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Also ... I am not sure how many changes we can handle at ones.

I recall some people reverting to FS15 when FS17 was released because of the changes that where made ... :lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Lol, if that happened, lots of people will go back to 17 after trying out 19, it's going to be way more complicated to play xD
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

Same BIG I agree they probs know how to implement these already but don’t want to cramb too much into it when they’re trying other stuff plus it wouldn’t give them any ideas for making FS21 if it comes out, this could also be used as a mod for the game who knows the possibilities are endless and they are taking the right steps in improving each aspect of the game itself first :gamer: *thumbsup* :biggrin2:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Tyres are regularly specced much higher than the weight the vehicles will carry, at least with trucks anyway. On mine each tyre can have a max load of 4 ton for singles or 3.35 ton for duals, I have 6 singles and 4 duals so that's 37.4 ton but the max legal weight limit is 32 ton.
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

Forget about the tyres then haha 😂 just better fill planes so you would be able to fill trailers and buckets as much as you could would be a great addition. I know In fs17 the pulling power of tractors with full trailers was already implemented so that was great 👍