We need new pickups in the xb1 farm sim

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Jballak9197

Re: We need new pickups in the xb1 farm sim

Post by Jballak9197 »

If a modder was so kind to create a pickup to share with us consoles... 250-275hp, dual rear wheels, optional flat bed, and fifth wheel capability would be the perfect reasonable request. :hi:
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I think 'lefted' is supposed to mean 'lifted' maybe :confusednew: which for you non-Americans means raising the truck up. People think it looks cool but I don't like it. And as for why modders haven't done it, it's a pain to get stuff on consoles, and they'd rather spend their time elsewhere making other mods
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Bravo X Skull

Post by Bravo X Skull »

Modded a truck to fit the game of Xbox would make a being difference to the out come of your single or online gameplay the truck can do the same thing as a normal truck would but look better from the rest this isn’t a argument or a fight who right or wrong just stating the facts
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Hey it might be a idea but take one of the trucks on the consoles and add a few more details to it like a long bed and duels and have different cabs as well so it would give everyone what they want so it would be a win win is that too hard if so just a little add one with out much difficulty it's an idea but that's all it is.
Bravo X Skull

Post by Bravo X Skull »

Thanks Cmtaylor, see it would be nice to see new trucks in the game most real farming don’t always use big rigs to get stuff like hay they use there own trucks
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

And you can't take a truck that's already in game and jazz it up, they'll have to make it from scratch.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Pretty sure giants don't accept reskins of their mods. Not for console
XBOX/ FS22
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

I'm not saying a new truck just add things to it like wheels have the ones on there just add another set to them is all.
Bravo X Skull

Post by Bravo X Skull »

If I had a pc I would make mods but I don’t have one
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Peter Griffin wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:28 pm Pretty sure giants don't accept reskins of their mods. Not for console
Sure they do.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Bravo X Skull wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:04 pm If I had a pc I would make mods but I don’t have one
So now that you have rationalized why you yourself cannot/will not do it, you have yet to provide a solid rationalization (to me, at least) as to why someone else should do it for you...

You have two pick-ups available (which are pretty flexible and quite usable in their existing state), in addition to multiple larger trucks (not all of them semis).

So, what functionality (and/or appearance)are you looking for, and how is it sufficiently different from what is already in-game (base content + mods) to warrant someone else's time and effort? Noting again that there is a significant difference in creating a usable mod for PC than it is for Console for a myriad of reasons, many of which are beyond the control of modders and Giants.

Tractors and tools come in many shapes/sizes/purposes - trucks (especially pick-up trucks), less so.
Bravo X Skull

Post by Bravo X Skull »

What I am saying is I’m asking not telling someone to do it we just got a Dodge Ram in the game I like it if I had my pc working I would be making mods for the Xbox
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

I just uploaded this pack. unbranded and original. My first mod so maybe????
Bravo X Skull

Post by Bravo X Skull »

The only problem with the in games trucks are they can’t handle over size load or pull things that are heavy maybe having a pickup truck in the game with attachments for weights will help with pulling and keeping the front of the truck on the ground but like I said I’m not here to argue with anyone
Bravo X Skull

Post by Bravo X Skull »

Inkslinger98 I hope your mod make it to the Xbox one modhub I would love to see it in game it look like it will be very useful for getting stuff done around the farm