We need new pickups in the xb1 farm sim

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Bravo X Skull

We need new pickups in the xb1 farm sim

Post by Bravo X Skull »

Someone make a few lefted pickup truck please
BigC92

Re: We need new pickups in the xb1 farm sim

Post by BigC92 »

Im gonna say probably not, they choose what we get, some are on vacation, others have other projects and/or their waiting for fs19 to come out.
Bravo X Skull

Post by Bravo X Skull »

Yeah but if you look at the pc for farm sim 2017 they have trucks in there but we don’t I think it should be equal
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Then complain to Microsoft and Sony for that
XBOX/ FS22
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Modders do whatever they want. You might think it isn't fair. But this isn't about 'fair'. Modders are everyday people making mods for fun and usually make things that they'll enjoy/like themselves. That they share their mods is just our luck.
Besides, console mods are different from pc mods.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

You can always start modding yourself.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Bravo X Skull wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:00 pm Yeah but if you look at the pc for farm sim 2017 they have trucks in there but we don’t I think it should be equal
You just said the key word, PC. But as we all said before, we get whatever the modder gives to us console players, we can't get everything that PC gets, most people dont understand that situation.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

And this topic has been going on ever since mods made it to the console version of the game.
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Welcome to the internet
Guil

Post by Guil »

What is and isn't possible on console is constantly changing so unfortunately no to your request, if a topic doesn't appeal to you, you aren't forced to read or comment in it.
Bravo X Skull

Post by Bravo X Skull »

Well it just we need better trucks to used in the game yeah we have a older Chevy and newer ford but we haven’t had a lefted pickup or some good mod from the start but I’m not here to complain I’m just asking the modders to help out with my request
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Perhaps try better outlining your argument, rationalizing why a modder should take even more of their (unpaid) time to port a mod over to console? The default fall-back of "Console should have everything PC has" is an empty argument, for a myriad of reasons that have been covered ad nauseum.

For example:
- What do you envision this new truck doing that the other, existing in-game objects are not already doing? For many, a truck is probably "just a truck", make/model is likely irrelevant (or at least an ancillary consideration).
- Are there any specific functionalities you are requesting? If so, how will they improve the gameplay experience?

Try to be as explicit as possible, and avoid using slang/local terms (as you have here - what is a "lefted" pick-up?), as the player and modder community are spread quite widely, and slang/local terms do not always translate.

A Gooseneck trailer connection is one of the more popular requests made in more detailed (and more importantly) polite manners, so have a quick browse through those requests to better understand the points I am trying to make.

Yes, there are many players who want specific brands/models for various reasons. But I would offer that there are likely just as many who fill out their garage based upon functionality (like me) or even simple consistency (same brand, same type of tractor, same colour, etc...). I have a few playthroughs where I impose brand, type or colour restrictions on myself (just because I can - I feel like it creates an additional challenge).
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Bravo X Skull wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:55 am Well it just we need better trucks to used in the game yeah we have a older Chevy and newer ford but we haven’t had a lefted pickup or some good mod from the start but I’m not here to complain I’m just asking the modders to help out with my request
In a sense you kinda are complaining, the in game trucks isn't good enough and you want "better" trucks, honestly i like the in game trucks, there not over powered, the new truck can haul my fully loaded bale trailer up hills, ect ect, i don't need a "lifted" truck to pull a simple trailer. But as for Ford Dodge and Chevy, that's a no go, no non-licensed brands on console.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Bravo X Skull wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:32 am Someone make a few lefted pickup truck please
FDR is possibly trying to get their pickups to consoles.
I dont know if theyre lefted?
Is this where the steering wheel is on the left?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

i have no idea lol. maybe.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.