older American tractors/equipment

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ilovetrains

older American tractors/equipment

Post by ilovetrains »

Looking for some older (70-90s) American tractors and equipment. Brands that are not as common today. I see a few out there, but many are the European version of the tractors from Allis, MF etc. Looking more for the American versions. Combines (Gleaner, AGCO etc.); wagons etc

Thank you for specific links.
DirectCedar

Re: older American tractors/equipment

Post by DirectCedar »

There are “old iron” packs for JD, IH, Case, Allis, Steiger, and even some Oliver stuff floating around. Search FS17 Old Iron. They are variable quality and on a range of sites of varying reputation (practice safe surfing of course). The Squad has done several videos on a lot of it and usually has links to the source in their comments.

American Eagles Modding also has some cool older stuff.
ilovetrains

Re: older American tractors/equipment

Post by ilovetrains »

thank you for the reply. so far the 'old iron' pack I found contains a ton of mods, but most are older models that look pretty poor against the current tech for models. textures, size, gloss, etc. they work...but they look wrong. was hoping to find some old Allis equipment, etc. I shall keep looking.

Found a few good looking case, and the MF pack through Modhub is good, even if they are EU models. I opened a few to remove number plates to make myself feel better.