couldn't find auger wagon with hitch so making one ran into issue.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Malaras

couldn't find auger wagon with hitch so making one ran into issue.

Post by Malaras »

Hello, Couldn't find mod i was looking for so trying to make it. I got the hitch on back of auger wagon and showing in GE.

But... it's not showing in game. I've ran into this before in the past... and totally forget how i got it to show in game...

Thanks for any help.

I added hitch to same wagon last year, but was wrong hitch rofl.
Malaras

Re: couldn't find auger wagon with hitch so making one ran into issue.

Post by Malaras »

got it all working, shaders and couple other things was pointed to wrong files by default for some reason
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Out of curiosity, what are you pulling behind your auger wagon? Make sure you have a rear-view camera; IRL you can’t see past those things at all :-)
Malaras

Post by Malaras »

DirectCedar wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:18 pm Out of curiosity, what are you pulling behind your auger wagon? Make sure you have a rear-view camera; IRL you can’t see past those things at all :-)
Lol, just another auger wagon so i don't need to make 2 trips to store for seed and fert :)
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Ah. I’ve also been experimenting with tender setups a lot lately. There is a Chandler high boy seed and fertilizer tender trailer mod out there that claims it has dual fill planes and can haul both simultaneously. I haven’t tried it yet. Have you seen that one?
Malaras

Post by Malaras »

DirectCedar wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:17 am Ah. I’ve also been experimenting with tender setups a lot lately. There is a Chandler high boy seed and fertilizer tender trailer mod out there that claims it has dual fill planes and can haul both simultaneously. I haven’t tried it yet. Have you seen that one?
no i have not sounds amazing though
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

I tried that one, but I think it conflicted with another mod - never managed to successfully fill it with both seed and fert and/or swap between seed and fert to refill seeders/fertilizers.

Personally, I am enjoying the one in the Horsch pack. Fits nicely on a Semi, but I find it just as usable pulling it along on the dolly that comes with it!
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

I like the one in the horsch pack, if I'm not using it on a semi i put it on a semi dolly so i can actually back it up haha