Keep round bales in place

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
MT2007

Keep round bales in place

Post by MT2007 »

Is there any mod/storage mod that helps keep round bales from rolling when made or when stacked?
DirectCedar

Re: Keep round bales in place

Post by DirectCedar »

There are bale storage sheds on the modhub that auto load and auto unload from the shed and which will not allow the stack to roll away.

I am not aware of any mods that prevent bales from rolling down the field. In real life you either watch them roll :biggrin2: , turn perpendicular to the slope before dropping the bale, or collect them on a trailer of some sort and drop the mini-pile when you come to the flat.
MT2007

Post by MT2007 »

Usually they’re too heavy to roll. At least here, there are no hills! Can’t find a good open/flat map without 100s of trees or fences.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

MT2007 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:11 pm Usually they’re too heavy to roll. At least here, there are no hills! Can’t find a good open/flat map without 100s of trees or fences.
American Outback? NW Texas? Who Dat Who Der Ranch? Haven’t played all of these; just thinking out loud. Or just switch to a square baler :lol: I’ve had to do that on a couple hilly maps.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

On some of the more hilly maps where bales can role away into hedges/streams/roads/other fields, I use one of the placeble fence mods and create a "catch" fence along the bottom of the field. Then just use and autoload trailer and drive along the bottom of the field where they have all rolled to and are sitting against the fence.