question about submitting a mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Inkslinger98

question about submitting a mod

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Ok I uploaded my mod with all the required screenshots and description. the submit button is still greyed out?? What am I missing?
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: question about submitting a mod

Post by böserlöwe »

i dont know, you can aks the Support of Giants with email or Phonecall.
see here https://www.farming-simulator.com/suppo ... country=gb
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

I'm just wondering if it's supposed to be this way? and if my mod is now up for testing. It says it's active and beta but I'm new to all of this.
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

when it says its new, Beta and activ, than its in Test. So you will recive a email for next Step. Can be some Days, like today its Saturday and next Test is on Monday.
So you have to wait and check the Mails every day
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:46 pm Ok I uploaded my mod with all the required screenshots and description. the submit button is still greyed out?? What am I missing?
I recommend to login to modhub and check the status daily. The testing emails are not always sent out. If it says Review in red then you need to click it and see what the notes are from the testers to find out what to fix.

The one email that will always be sent is when it is set to Live and they will send a congrats email. Until then keep checking your modhub upload area.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
sidekikd34

Post by sidekikd34 »

With FS19 coming soon, mod testing appears to be only happening in part of each week. It's pretty slow getting anything approved. But that means more good stuff happening with 19, right? :gamer: :gamer:
Last edited by sidekikd34 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Well mods are still coming out just not as often as it use to be but i dont care you know, we have alot on there so im happy with that, but they are working on fs19, so their full steam ahead.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

just noticed the German title was blank and Red. everything else autofilled when I put in the title and description but that. put that in and the submit button opened up. it is now pending.