Course Play Not Auto Refilling Manure From Cow Heap (Loan Oak Farm)

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
HowDoYouDo

Course Play Not Auto Refilling Manure From Cow Heap (Loan Oak Farm)

Post by HowDoYouDo »

I am using course play on loan oak farm and the auto refill for manure works on the pig heap but not the cow heap.

At one point in time, it was working as the cow manure heap went from 330k to 255k at which point it stopped working.

Any tips?

Edit: This is also helping with the built in helpers so it's likly not a course play issue. Any idea what could be causing this? A map issue maybe? I notice that the cow manure spawns in their shed near the feed trough instead of the concrete bunker so I do no know if that's the problem.

The auto refill was working at one point though.

Edit2: It looks like whenever my cow manure level gets to 255k the game treats the manure level as if its zero for the purpose of auto refill.

When more manure is made, auto refill works until it reaches 255k at which point it stops refilling.
ilovetrains

Re: Course Play Not Auto Refilling Manure From Cow Heap (Loan Oak Farm)

Post by ilovetrains »

I have posted about this with that map before. The author did not respond...however it appears to be a bug with the map. I moved onto a different map.
HowDoYouDo

Re: Course Play Not Auto Refilling Manure From Cow Heap (Loan Oak Farm)

Post by HowDoYouDo »

Ok, thank you for the reply. I like the map too much to move on, guess I will be buying some belts. The frequency of the refills are not too bad if big bud manure spreader is used.

Did you also have the same problem with liquid manure or was it just solid?

Thus far I have only had the problem with solid manure, I hope it does not crop up with liquid, that would be annoying.