List of all in game brands?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Inkslinger98

List of all in game brands?

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Is there any where to find a complete list of all the base in game brands. I'm referring mostly to the smaller ones that aren't as noticeable unless you look at all the equipment closely. Example: in making my farm service bed I discovered that Palfinger is in fact a base brand and most service trucks the bed is made and powered by them.
crash

Re: List of all in game brands?

Post by crash »

in game, in the shop meny click on the arrow on the top of the screen when you see the meny with all the diffrent categories. it will show all brands..

here is fs19;
https://www.farming-simulator.com/about ... latform=pc

15-20 brands still missing from the list AFAIK, but they get unveiled as the facts sheets are coming.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

crash wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:50 pm in game, in the shop meny click on the arrow on the top of the screen when you see the meny with all the diffrent categories. it will show all brands..

here is fs19;
https://www.farming-simulator.com/about ... latform=pc

15-20 brands still missing from the list AFAIK, but they get unveiled as the facts sheets are coming.
thing is there are sub brands in the game as well. like Palfinger it is on the Stepa logging trailer, they make the hydraulic system that runs the arm. their are many small brands in the game that are hard to find without looking closely at each piece of equipment or looking through the 100's of diffuse and decal textures in the game. was hoping to find a complete list of every brand that Giant's has a license agreement for 17.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

YES! I am glad to see they were able to license my favorite brand, Lizard.
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:06 pm ...find a complete list of every brand that Giant's has a license agreement for 17.
I think the challenge you will encounter is that Giants themselves may not have a direct licensing agreement with some of the manufacturer's you find in-game. As an example, yes, there is a Palfinger crane on the Stepa Trailer. However, it could very well be that this is a case of "flow-through" licensing, where Giants has licensed the Stepa trailer, which by virtue of representing it accurately, bears the Palfinger name, which in turn is governed not by an agreement between Giants and Palfinger, but between Palfinger and Stepa.

Ultimately, I would avoid assuming that just because the name appears in-game, it implies that Giants themselves have a direct licensing agreement with that particular manufacturer.