Mod Request - Gleaner R series pack

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
lhertig07

Mod Request - Gleaner R series pack

Post by lhertig07 »

I was sent here by FS because I emailed them about a mod request! Would someone PLEASE implement the Gleaner R series pack. Every one I find online contains a virus! How do the mods get put in to the game? I really want a Gleaner!

Edit don_apple: moved topic to correct location and modified title to make it clearer to see wha this topic is about.
cmdrbyron

Re: Mod Request - Gleaner R series pack

Post by cmdrbyron »

Hello Ihertig07,

Welcome to the forums!

A few points to consider:
1. Not very many modders take outright requests from individuals (though they may look for popular requests across the community). Often, the mods they choose to develop are ones that interest them personally.
2. Modders develop mods on their own time, with their own resources.
3. What will this mod bring to the game? As of right now, it sounds like there is no other reason than you (as an individual) wanting one, and that alone on cosmetic appearance.
4. What are you willing to contribute to the development of the mod?

Try to build a case that better spells out why someone else should spend their time building a mod for you. Simply putting "PLEASE" in your request doesn't really address any of the above points.

Personally? I have had much better success asking for help on smaller pieces of the process after trying to develop/modify a mod myself, rather than outright expect someone else to do all the "heavy lifting" (work) for my own enjoyment.
lhertig07

Post by lhertig07 »

Ok. I guess you are right. How would you create a mod? I’m sorry for being a little bit demanding.
Farmhand2016

Re: Mod Request -brush remover

Post by Farmhand2016 »

Has anyone created a mod like a brush cutter or cultivator or plow to remove the bushes between the fields when you combine two fields without having to go into the giants editor? I'm so afraid I'll wreck things if I try to modify a map in the editor. Thanks
Last edited by Farmhand2016 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farmhand2016

Post by Farmhand2016 »

I see I should have changed the subject heading on this question to "Mod request" sorry
Procobator

Post by Procobator »