FS17, any way to set MoreRealistic mod effect to 50%?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Hawke67

FS17, any way to set MoreRealistic mod effect to 50%?

Post by Hawke67 »

Hi there m8s

Right as the subject line say I want to know if there is a way to control how much effect the MR mod has on the physics. I want more realism than the vanilla game but I feel that MR is just a bit too much realism, something right between vanilla and fs17+mr would be perfect, is there any way to make that happen?

Cheers
Tom

Edit don_apple: moved to 'Modding' section' since this topic is related to a Mod and not the game itself.
Hawke67

Re: FS17, any way to set MoreRealistic mod effect to 50%?

Post by Hawke67 »

ok don_apple, I will keep that in mind for further posts, thx for moving it.

Cheers
Tom
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

I doubt the this will be easily achievable, since MR actually tunes every vehicle and piece of equipment individually.

Maybe the 'Better Fuel Usage' mod might be an option for you, since it also makes some changes to the way vehicles etc. behave in the game, but not as much as MR:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017

If you still want to pursue this with MR then the 'More Realistic Mod' section on fs-uk is probably a better place to ask for assistance: https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?board=124.0
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

If I recall correctly there are modifiers in the MR scripts that may allow you to make the Type of changes you are looking for. I recommend asking that question in the MR forum that don_apple mentioned above.