GIANTS Editor 8.0.0

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Beatboxer2018

Re: GIANTS Editor 8.0.0

Post by Beatboxer2018 »

then please someone tell what I need to do to convert the caseih baler pack from fs17 to fs19 I've got moddesc figured out but whatelse do I need to do
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Best to follow the tutorials on YouTube to do that.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Vaszics

Post by Vaszics »

GE 8.0 has changed formally, compared to GE 7.1, which completely prevents my work.
Strongly vision is damaged, I'm seeing the weak. That is why I use the dark parametric operating system on my computer, complete with contrast display. So far, I was able to work with GE 7.1 as the background of the most important windows (except the Scripts Editor, Prefabs, Console windows) was dark in the above-mentioned mode. Unfortunately this has changed with GE 8.0. The background of one of my most important windows -Scenegraph window-was dazzling white, which completely blocked the job.
Please, who can fix the background of the windows in the dark, contrast mode in the editor, please help me.
My email address: legradir51@gmail.com
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

We have a new GE 8.1.0 in GDN, the Giants Developer Network, https://gdn.giants-software.com/downloads.php
there you have to register for free Downlaods of GE and many more Programs for FS 19
here we close, its an old GE.