Mods that are coming to fs19.

norfolk farmer
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by norfolk farmer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:58 am

Oxygendavid posted that his Marwell Manor map is ready for submitting which is great, however Giants are shut till the 7th of January.

BreadedVirus
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 am
Location: here, there everywhere

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by BreadedVirus » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Bhcc wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Any word for JD on consoles? No, Yes, Maybe?
JD is already on consoles.....
MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case, Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor ,MSI - Radeon RX 580 8GB ARMOR MK2 OC , 20GB DDR4 RAM, CRYORIG - M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler, 5 Cool Master Jetflo case fans, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PLAYSTATION 4, T150, T3PA Pro Pedal set, TH8A Shifter
the big print giveth the small print taketh

shannonflyer757
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:44 pm

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by shannonflyer757 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:02 am

norfolk farmer wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:58 am
Oxygendavid posted that his Marwell Manor map is ready for submitting which is great, however Giants are shut till the 7th of January.
Giants didn't re-open until January 7th but they have 227 mods in testing currently. Oxygendavid reckons that we won't see the map until the middle of February, as said in a video by Landykid.

User avatar
mcatalyst
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by mcatalyst » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:45 pm

#13, Grizzly Mountion, all platforms
should be...
#13, Grizzly Mountain, all platforms

Currently its out for PC and pending status with Giants testing for console.

Bhcc
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:47 am

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by Bhcc » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:34 am

BreadedVirus wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:26 pm
Bhcc wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Any word for JD on consoles? No, Yes, Maybe?
JD is already on consoles.....
I was thinking about modded JD. Perhaps more tractors?

Whyworryfarming
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by Whyworryfarming » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 pm

Is there a placeable tree mod coming to console???

vanilakush
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:18 am

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by vanilakush » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:03 am

Yes we need placeable trees! Console farms are too plain and boring. Looking forward to any new maps as well! Can't be bothered to play FB & RP.

Slo_shadow
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:55 am

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by Slo_shadow » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:37 pm

shannonflyer757 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:02 am
norfolk farmer wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:58 am
Oxygendavid posted that his Marwell Manor map is ready for submitting which is great, however Giants are shut till the 7th of January.
Giants didn't re-open until January 7th but they have 227 mods in testing currently. Oxygendavid reckons that we won't see the map until the middle of February, as said in a video by Landykid.
where can i see which mods are in testing currently?

livesea72
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by livesea72 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:51 pm

Slo_shadow wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:37 pm
shannonflyer757 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:02 am
norfolk farmer wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:58 am
Oxygendavid posted that his Marwell Manor map is ready for submitting which is great, however Giants are shut till the 7th of January.
Giants didn't re-open until January 7th but they have 227 mods in testing currently. Oxygendavid reckons that we won't see the map until the middle of February, as said in a video by Landykid.
where can i see which mods are in testing currently?
General discussion look for daily updates mods currently in testing. Its simi daily atm got 3 updates this week.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price

Coltar452017
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:02 pm
Location: Unknown

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by Coltar452017 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:25 pm

I wish bsm trucks and trailers where in the game

Cmtaylor
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:48 pm

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by Cmtaylor » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:58 pm

Ok to all looking at this topic I've stopped lisertan has put his mod topic back on this was only temporary for people to see what coming

BreadedVirus
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 am
Location: here, there everywhere

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by BreadedVirus » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:45 am

Bhcc wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:34 am
BreadedVirus wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:26 pm
Bhcc wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Any word for JD on consoles? No, Yes, Maybe?
JD is already on consoles.....
I was thinking about modded JD. Perhaps more tractors?
What is wrong with the JD tractors that are in the game?
MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case, Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor ,MSI - Radeon RX 580 8GB ARMOR MK2 OC , 20GB DDR4 RAM, CRYORIG - M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler, 5 Cool Master Jetflo case fans, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PLAYSTATION 4, T150, T3PA Pro Pedal set, TH8A Shifter
the big print giveth the small print taketh

Bhcc
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:47 am

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by Bhcc » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:36 am

BreadedVirus wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:45 am
Bhcc wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:34 am
BreadedVirus wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:26 pm


JD is already on consoles.....
I was thinking about modded JD. Perhaps more tractors?
What is wrong with the JD tractors that are in the game?
I feel like the JD with the tracks needs more power, I would also like to see a quad trac tractor and some small ones to ride on also. I noticed the other tractor mods. Give JD some “AirPlay” also. Please

Bhcc
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:47 am

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by Bhcc » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:40 am

What about the biggest truck w/ the 70,000i trailer from fs17?

User avatar
duncan_101
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:33 pm

Re: Mods that are coming to fs19.

Post by duncan_101 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:40 am

i would like to see the Lemkin mods from FS17 in 19... and the Goweil LT master would be awesome aswell
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.

Post Reply