Dolley for Krone

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
dkkauffmanjr

Dolley for Krone

Post by dkkauffmanjr »

Platform is xbox one.  FS 19 has a flaw I can't hook dolley to krone as in previous versions of FS. Who can I talk to about resolving this issue or how to get a mod to do such.
Thank you
jamesadams933

Re: Dolley for Krone

Post by jamesadams933 »

It's realism, It doesn't have a ball hitch in real life why should it in game?
dkkauffmanjr

Post by dkkauffmanjr »

It was a feature on fs17 and fs 15 that I enjoyed. Why not have a pintle hitch on a dolley. And if your going by realism as your poor excuse then explain the hitch system on a piggy back semi. To have a dolley attached to a krone isn't a fantasy. But again it's just a game and it is a feature I enjoyed in past versions of fs.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

If someone makes a dolly with the pin hitch then yeah no reason it shouldn't work. And what do you mean by hitch system on a piggy back semi? the only thing in the game I can think of is the ItRunner.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

It is something I used for convenience, I'm sure it wont be long before we have something that will work or atleast bigger pin hitch trailers. If we could get the BigX Cargo that would be even better though.
crash

Post by crash »

you can use the smallest pickup wagon..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Dakota Whitemane

Post by Dakota Whitemane »

Randon Sugarcane trailer with built in dolly. It's a manual side dump like the rest of the sugarcane trailers, but holds 66500L and hooks to the forage harvesters. It just doesn't work well with the smallest one due to how short the pipe is on that one.
"Fate and Destiny are two sides of the same coin. Free Will is when it keeps landing on the edge of the coin