Mod Request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
FarmingRemasterd

Re: Mod Request

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

anyone see the Console player spam thread? Folks kinda get tired of it, the script mods are gonna be here on pc eventually okay?
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I would like to see any brand 12 or 16 row 3pt. Mounted planter. Any brand 12 or 16 row 3pt. Mounted hipper, lister, or hipper roller, any American brand rear boom self propelled sprayer. Any brand liquid fertilizer/herbicide nurse tank trailer. John deere cp690 picker. Either a jd or case ih basket picker with module builder and boll buggy. American style disk harrow. Any brand side dress liquid fertilizer applicator. Any brand cotton stalk shredder or puller.
RazorTal0n

Post by RazorTal0n »

Can't remember the name but the little robot that cleaned the animal feeding area is what i looking forward to. Oh and some flood lights for working at night. An the large military style truck. As for new mods i hoping for a horse training wheel to train horses at a fee of course.
soprobro14

Post by soprobro14 »

Mud mod definitely
Bonger76

Post by Bonger76 »

Long live FS17 :wink3:
Muskiet

Post by Muskiet »

Bonger76 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:27 pm Sounds like to me you guys need to go back to FS17 where all these mods are and the game works right,and the new missions where a mod in FS15 the farmland could have been a map upgrade like seasons was and where is the seasons that Giants praised in the prerelease stream, Ooo thats right leave it to the modders to make FS19 fun to play.

mabey instead of going forward we should go back,that is the question I keep asking myself as some one how loves to mod,it is not that I can't mod with all these changes but with most of these changes it I keep asking WHY .xml this placable that,and all the stuff that nedded to be added to the game like the GPS and the tractor assist mod with the crop destuction how do you chase the harvestor when it still goes back and forth and not around in a circle like realfarming, Oooo thats right leave it to the modders, :confusednew:
All those mods didn't just pop into existence the second FS17 dropped on the market either.
Give it a few months and you'll see all those FS17 mods slowly starting to be converted for FS19.
I'm sure the original modders are already hard at work on that.