Mood easy money

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Simobarb

Mood easy money

Post by Simobarb »

Hi everyone, I would like to know if you are going to upload the easy money moods as in fs17. Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you. Ciao, Simone
SilverNewsYT

Re: Mood easy money

Post by SilverNewsYT »

In the new 1.2 Patch/Update, you can change the economy level to earn more money, on consoles.
On pc You can change it in game files
Simobarb

Post by Simobarb »

Ok
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

Simobarb wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:04 pm Hi everyone, I would like to know if you are going to upload the easy money moods as in fs17. Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you. Ciao, Simone
Simone, it's really strait forward to edit those files, there are 2 of them you need to edit.
Go to your savegame folder and open careerSavegame.xml in a text editor like notepad(or better notepad++).
Look for this line, it's somewhere in the middle: <money>#####</money> where the # is the amount of money you currently have. Change that number to what ever you need it to be. Then select that same number and copy it to the clipboard. Save the xml file and this one's done.

Nou open the farms.xml and look at the top most line. Looks like this:
<farm farmId="1" name="My farm" color="1" loan="0.000000" money="#####.#####" loanAnnualInterestRate="200.000000">
Copy the content of the clipboard in the red ### space, in other words, enter the same value in there as in the careerSavegame.xml. Don't touch the number after the decimal point. Again, save and you're done.

Start the game and you'l see that you're now loaded with money. :hi:

Warning: Only for PC!
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.