Consoles

SilverNewsYT
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:40 pm

Consoles

Post by SilverNewsYT » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:23 am

Consoles needs more mods. Plain and simple

juf.de
Posts: 1876
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: Consoles

Post by juf.de » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Well, then start creating some mods ...
Anleitung für log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)
Tutorial for log.txt, Giants Imagehoster, Console commands (PC)
Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
PN nur für persönliche Unterhaltungen. | PM only for personal conversation.
Playing on PC

eric21
Posts: 4713
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Consoles

Post by eric21 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:57 pm

We get mods every other day and yet still people want more

User avatar
TSM
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:45 pm
Location: Lancashire, UK
Contact:

Re: Consoles

Post by TSM » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:10 pm

aye some console players are letting the other down I think we should have a patience mod :mrgreen:

User avatar
AgPro Farms
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: Consoles

Post by AgPro Farms » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:54 pm

I'd have to agree with Juf.de on this one. Well put, sir.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Alabama, USA

Vinolik123
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Consoles

Post by Vinolik123 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 pm

I'm sorry to say this but why are console players such babies? They complain on all available forums and just expect awesome things to magically show up on their console. Then they complain that PC players get nice mods. Well mods are created on PC's for crying out loud!!!

User avatar
vondeylenfarms
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: USA, Ohio

Re: Consoles

Post by vondeylenfarms » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Vinolik123 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 pm
I'm sorry to say this but why are console players such babies? They complain on all available forums and just expect awesome things to magically show up on their console. Then they complain that PC players get nice mods. Well mods are created on PC's for crying out loud!!!
How about you say some console players... because alot of us are not like this
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however not racist we own some green :coolnew: )

Platform-PS4

User avatar
TSM
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:45 pm
Location: Lancashire, UK
Contact:

Re: Consoles

Post by TSM » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:05 pm

vondeylenfarms wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:05 pm
Vinolik123 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 pm
I'm sorry to say this but why are console players such babies? They complain on all available forums and just expect awesome things to magically show up on their console. Then they complain that PC players get nice mods. Well mods are created on PC's for crying out loud!!!
How about you say some console players... because alot of us are not like this
Aye I am not a fan of the pc vs console we are all gamers!

User avatar
vondeylenfarms
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: USA, Ohio

Re: Consoles

Post by vondeylenfarms » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:50 pm

TSM wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:05 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:05 pm
Vinolik123 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 pm
I'm sorry to say this but why are console players such babies? They complain on all available forums and just expect awesome things to magically show up on their console. Then they complain that PC players get nice mods. Well mods are created on PC's for crying out loud!!!
How about you say some console players... because alot of us are not like this
Aye I am not a fan of the pc vs console we are all gamers!
Exactly! Thank you...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however not racist we own some green :coolnew: )

Platform-PS4

User avatar
TSM
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:45 pm
Location: Lancashire, UK
Contact:

Re: Consoles

Post by TSM » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:02 pm

People with short memory's forget FS13 had no console user's and the request's were still the same :D

Vinolik123
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Consoles

Post by Vinolik123 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:46 pm

vondeylenfarms wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:05 pm
Vinolik123 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 pm
I'm sorry to say this but why are console players such babies? They complain on all available forums and just expect awesome things to magically show up on their console. Then they complain that PC players get nice mods. Well mods are created on PC's for crying out loud!!!
How about you say some console players... because alot of us are not like this
I was very clearly generalizing. Of course not every console nor PC player is a baby complaining about every single thing Giants does and doesn't do. But there's a constant stream of specifically ill-informed console players asking "MOAR MODS PLZ" and its getting repetitive

Ritchie
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Consoles

Post by Ritchie » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:12 pm

All I see are individuals acting rather immaturely on various posts and subjects on here, the platform they play on is irrelevant. Making generalizations, lumping all console or all PC players in to the same boat are neither accurate or helpful. As stated above we are all gamers who enjoy this game so lets stop all this ridiculous finger pointing at this group or that group.

User avatar
TSM
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:45 pm
Location: Lancashire, UK
Contact:

Re: Consoles

Post by TSM » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:20 pm

Ritchie wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:12 pm
All I see are individuals acting rather immaturely on various posts and subjects on here, the platform they play on is irrelevant. Making generalizations, lumping all console or all PC players in to the same boat are neither accurate or helpful. As stated above we are all gamers who enjoy this game so lets stop all this ridiculous finger pointing at this group or that group.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

User avatar
TacoFarmer
Posts: 3368
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm
Location: TBAP Ranch,PS4

Re: Consoles

Post by TacoFarmer » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:47 am

TSM wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:05 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:05 pm
Vinolik123 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 pm
I'm sorry to say this but why are console players such babies? They complain on all available forums and just expect awesome things to magically show up on their console. Then they complain that PC players get nice mods. Well mods are created on PC's for crying out loud!!!
How about you say some console players... because alot of us are not like this
Aye I am not a fan of the pc vs console we are all gamers!
This should be the Farming Simulator motto.
PS4

Farm Happy My Friends.

Who Dat Who Der Ranch-Flaming Pinto Edition

Vinolik123
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Consoles

Post by Vinolik123 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:12 pm

Ignoring factual technical differences between game platforms won't help anyone, because there are plenty and they affect everything

Post Reply