question about navmeshes in FS19

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
jpm1

question about navmeshes in FS19

Post by jpm1 »

is it possible to create animals areas on non-flat areas. or with the new system, are we condemned to have only flat areas
jpm1

Re: question about navmeshes in FS19

Post by jpm1 »

the new system is driving me nut. Giants please add a navMashes editing section in the DLC tut you are selling. i want to have my chicken free roam my farm
Bonger76

Post by Bonger76 »

jpm1 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 pm is it possible to create animals areas on non-flat areas. or with the new system, are we condemned to have only flat areas
A you tuber has a video I think wiseWizard on making navemeches for your placables someone over at GDN got thier navemesh exported from FS17 and put it into thier custom placeable you should be able to get uneven ground,if you can't find the youtuber build your custom chicken area take the planes copy move them where you whant the chickens walking around make hu** they over lap and dont run into objects then highlight all plANES in that transform group and make new navemesh like in FS17 up in create and put in the right number for animal type.This should work you will also have to get rid of the groud deformation so when it gets loaded as a placeable it whon't mess up the ground and yes it has to be a placeable.
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

yeah i think you are talking of shyWisard channel.yeah his vids are definitely helpful. but even him has some unknows. for example in the video you refers to, he doesn't know which number is for chicken. it would be so helpful, if Giants added a section in the tut they sell for navMeshes. i would buy it immediately :smileynew: *thumbsup*
Bonger76

Post by Bonger76 »

jpm1 wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:22 am yeah i think you are talking of shyWisard channel.yeah his vids are definitely helpful. but even him has some unknows. for example in the video you refers to, he doesn't know which number is for chicken. it would be so helpful, if Giants added a section in the tut they sell for navMeshes. i would buy it immediately :smileynew: *thumbsup*
They are the same as FS17 thier are videos out and Ithink shywisard did one for17