crop header width

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
twichy07

crop header width

Post by twichy07 »

Hello all,

I'm trying to increase the effective width of all my crop headers. Row, beans, cotton, potato and beets. I've already modded about everything else in the game that I want to change, I just can't figure how how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if someone knows how to fix the low speed breaking issues on tractors that have had max speeds increased, I'd love to know. Thank you all so much for your help.

Twichy07

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.
HootMT

Re: crop header width

Post by HootMT »

Hi, the working width is changed in the header's i3d. Open it with the Giant's editor and expand the main component in the scenegraph to find the workAreas transform. Move the workAreaStart, workAreaWidth and workAreaHeight to where you want them. If you look in the attributes window for the Translate X, that is the distance in meters from the center of the main component. So if workAreaStart has Translate X=1.5 and workAreaWidth has Translate X=-1.5 the working width is 3 meters. The workAreaHeight completes the rectangle so has the same Translate X as the workAreaStart.