FS19 3rd Party Mod Issues

Chilledy

FS19 3rd Party Mod Issues

Post by Chilledy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:52 am

Recently I started to do some mods as i was getting a little bored of the game, plus mods are cool.

Upon looking at mods i found a few to Download and install. I unzip them into folders then stick those folders into my mods folder under the game.

I downloaded maybe 20 or so mods and unzipped them all in this fashion only to log back into the game once everything was done and under my mods list it shows all of the mods downloaded into the game. Yet when i go to load them into a save it only shows that i have 5 i can use, i thought this was weird so i went and deleted all the files and rezipped them again, threw them into the mod folder all that. Still shows i have all them Dloaded but now it only shows 2 are usable.

Am i missing something out here? maybe corrupt files? ive seen these same mods in many other Youtube channels and dont see why im the only one having issues?

Any Help/ ideas??

Metal Moss

Re: FS19 3rd Party Mod Issues

Post by Metal Moss » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:06 am

Don't unzip the files. Only unzip if the downloaded zip contains multiple zip files.
PC player in the Western US

Chilledy

Post by Chilledy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:03 am

Metal Moss wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:06 am
Don't unzip the files. Only unzip if the downloaded zip contains multiple zip files.
Zipped or Unzipped still nothing wants to load into the game

don_apple

Post by don_apple » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:26 am

@Chilledy: welcome to the forum!

Please check out the following post for some tips that should help you to get the mods to work in the game: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=102821&p=791562#p791562
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (late 2013), Quad-Core i7 3.5 GHz, 16GB, Nvidia GTX 780M
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
Wo findet man den FarmingSimulator Ordner / Where to find the FarmingSimulator folder log.txt Image Server Forenregeln/Board rules

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:01 pm

Have you changed the file names as I used to have issues,as when you download on a mac as it automatically unzips the file and I had to recompress it so at the same time I used to rename it. Some would show on installed mods but would not appear on the list to select when entering the game, I eventually realised the one's that didn't show was because I had put a space in the file name if there was more than one word in it. Since I have stopped doing this I have had no further issues. I am speaking for 17 as I have not yet bothered trying again with 19 after the controller issues on release I really got back into 17 and am not ready to leave as yet till some good mod maps and seasons appear.

Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:55 am

it would be easier to help you if you posted a screenshot of your mod folder
Playing on PC and PS4