FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Dairydeere

Re: FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Post by Dairydeere »

yesmods.com itself is a safe website. It will lead you to some third-party websites, however, that may be unsafe. The website will usually tell you where you are re-directed to, like Custom Modding's Facebook page, or the ModHub. It is basically a site that compiles good mods, does reviews on them, and directs you to the site you can download them from.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

THX
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

None of those tractors are what i'm looking for a American 300/340 style utility it doesn't have to be a mod just a 3d object... because I can mod a bit...
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Ok. I didn't realize you were looking for an American edition. A lot of what I've seen are EU IH 544s and things like that
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Yeah those are cool mods but not what i'm looking for....
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Sartice

Post by Sartice »

Would like to see a

F-350 2018
Dodge Cummins 3500 2018
A Chevy Silverado 3500 2018

All for console which I believe means you need to leave the badge open.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yeah, you wouldn’t be able to have any badges on there. They’d have to be Lizard trucks

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
kremer_d

Post by kremer_d »

Please someone make some john deere moco haybines!
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

Is it possible for the strong farmer mod to be modded for the consol PS4 and Xbox, surprised it hasn't been done yet and would be handy.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Most likely not as it requires 3rd party scripts.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Is there a '50s chevy truck out there?.pc
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

yes I have seen that one but I would like an older one from any fs
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Klix

Post by Klix »

I'm new to the forums so I apologise if this has been requested before. I didn't notice anything myself so that is why I am writing this post.

- Mod Request - (Xbox One)

I understand that console mods are a lot of extra effort and pain in the backside mostly but I have been looking to request an auto log loading trailer, personally spend allot of time on willimina forest and after hours of practice I still can't get to grips with manually loading logs.

Yes it takes the "realism" out of the playthrough but I don't have allot of time to play due to work etc. Just feels like I'm not making any progress because i spend an hour trying to load a trailer full of logs can anyone help me out please?.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:50 am
Klix wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:06 am I'm new to the forums so I apologise if this has been requested before. I didn't notice anything myself so that is why I am writing this post.

- Mod Request - (Xbox One)

I understand that console mods are a lot of extra effort and pain in the backside mostly but I have been looking to request an auto log loading trailer, personally spend allot of time on willimina forest and after hours of practice I still can't get to grips with manually loading logs.

Yes it takes the "realism" out of the playthrough but I don't have allot of time to play due to work etc. Just feels like I'm not making any progress because i spend an hour trying to load a trailer full of logs can anyone help me out please?.
Auto loading log trailer would require outside scripts that are restricted from console by Sony and Microsoft
So just out of curiosity because I want to understand better, how can you have an auto loading bale trailer, but not a log loader?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

That is a fair point, I didn't even think of that. I wonder.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!