FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Dairydeere

Re: FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Post by Dairydeere »

LilZiplock wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:00 pm I just wanna request more trucks. I’m on Xbox. I just feel like we get the short end of the stick when it comes to trucks. And I know because of license reasoning you can’t make branded trucks but if you could make some trucks kinda like them that would be awesome
As far as pickup trucks, there are 4 different trucks coming to consoles that are WIP right now: The Lizard TLX by 82 squared studio, and the three trucks from North Modding Company that resemble a Dodge, Chevrolet, and Ford. As far as semi trucks, I think there are multiple at the moment that are great trucks *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Devilsonlym8

Post by Devilsonlym8 »

I would love to see a mod for a placeable pelletizer system right now the only one I can find is in the straw harvest mod and that one is very difficult to use because it is constantly shutting off
Zelyth

Post by Zelyth »

Does anyone know where to find the older style Massey-Ferguson/Hesston Round Balers like the Massey 2856A? I’ve looked around a fair bit and was surprised not to find any.
C_s_torrez87

Post by C_s_torrez87 »

Idk if anyone else is wanting more john deere Equipment such as the 9620r John Deere tractor and alot more John Deere Equipment such as more planters seeders plows disc
prototilt

Post by prototilt »

auger wagon whit hitch so i can carry seed and fertilizer. and go and fill up my seeder.
isaace1024

Post by isaace1024 »

hello modders im looking for someone to make a large tractor that atleast could go 55-60 mph and 2,000 pulling power for ps4 thx.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

prototilt wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:05 am auger wagon whit hitch so i can carry seed and fertilizer. and go and fill up my seeder.
Just use the seed tender.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

This thread isn’t going anywhere in the way of mod requests :neutralnew:
Edit: then again if this was a game like space engineers where there is so many modders and the modding is so easy that a lot of modders do do mod requests.
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
FCD

Post by FCD »

Hello I would like to request that the drive control mod be converted or created for fs19 on the PC version of the game please not to bother or anything but I love that mod and I don't know how to convert it myself.
Norwegian81

Post by Norwegian81 »

FCD wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:19 pm Hello I would like to request that the drive control mod be converted or created for fs19 on the PC version of the game please not to bother or anything but I love that mod and I don't know how to convert it myself.
That's a mod made for FS17 right? https://www.modhoster.com/mods/drivecontrol--2
drinking beer when I'm scripting...sure it helps :lol:
MIKE_HONCHO_FHSF

Post by MIKE_HONCHO_FHSF »

Can we please get a toy hauler with a dirt bike, quad, and razr, please please please, check our 10k community on PS4, were begging for one, mods respond to me brewerr117@gmail.com
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

Would love to see one of these, an old Kidd Straw Chopper more for using on older style games when combines didn’t have straw choppers on them.

Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
Dirthauler_20

Post by Dirthauler_20 »

Requesting mod for farming simulator 19 on PlayStation 4.
Dirt pan/scraper
Not picky about manufacturers.
Reynolds
Ashland
K-Tech
Crabtree
Metalcraft
John Deere
15 yard buckets or bigger
Ejector style works
Regular dump style works
If this is possible I will be ecstatic!
Thanks!!
Iceman_f_u

Post by Iceman_f_u »

Requesting a low boy capable of hauling d11 dozer for ps4
International tractors 1465 style in a pack For ps4 as well.
kaptain_kompost

Post by kaptain_kompost »

Devilsonlym8 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:32 am I would love to see a mod for a placeable pelletizer system right now the only one I can find is in the straw harvest mod and that one is very difficult to use because it is constantly shutting off
The pelletizer shuts off when you try to feed too much straw too fast (if you are running it after a large harvester or windrower, for instance). Try turning the speed down.

The problem I have with the pelletizer is that it doesn't load into auger wagons. There is a mod that allows this, but auger wagons aren't designed to accept material from the left. I would like to create a "mirrored" auger wagon that loads from the left and pipes to the right instead of the other way around.