FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Freejack

Re: FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Post by Freejack »

A very good mod that has not made it to FS19 is the Goweil LT Master.

Can please somebody convert it from FS17 or remake it?

I tried it alone with Giants Editor but no luck. :confusednew:

Thanks! :biggrin2:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It's being made
Agrijme

Post by Agrijme »

Two mods I would love to see:

Merlo TF 38.10 telehandler - the latest model as I know there is an old version TF already

Komatsu PC138US-10 excavator
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

Has anyone requested this before?
I am looking for a mod to show where you have covered when spraying/spreading so you can see where you have been in a growth stage 2-4 crops.
edit: to show where you have been like the map would but you can see where to go without opening the map.
I think the gps guidance mod may have what i need.
Edit#2: Guidance steering does not have such feature but with the guidance setup I can at least use it to minimise wastage.
Still any mod that will do what I request?
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
MindCommander

Post by MindCommander »

Hello,

I am searching for a Map editor that would be willing to take on a task for building a map for the console ModHub. I play FS19 on Playstation 4 with my Father, Wife and Daughter. My father is a retired farmer, and I am hoping to find a way to have our family farm made into a map for the game. It would absolutely make his year. I tried downloading the Map software that Giants Software refered me to, and after opening it up, and my lack of skill in the software, I realized I would probably finish this task myself around the time they release FS 30. Is there anyone out there that currently is skilled in this software that could make my fathers dream come true. I'll be more than happy to provide any help and support to anyone willing to help.

Thank you in advance for any help or advice.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You probably wait until fs22 comes out, most map modders are starting making maps or converting them for fs22.
MindCommander

Post by MindCommander »

eric21 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:26 pm You probably wait until fs22 comes out, most map modders are starting making maps or converting them for fs22.
Thank you for your feedback. I guess I wasn't necessarily implying it needed to be made for FS 19. I'm sure my dad and I will get FS 22 down the road. I'm mainly just looking for someone who does console mods and would be willing to help.
And as I said, I'm more than willing to help in any way necessary.
Ro4dKi11

Post by Ro4dKi11 »

We need a Forage Header that will pick up straw. Probably to late for FS19 but for FS22 please. Cheers
XGN Draco Vamri

Post by XGN Draco Vamri »

Hello,
Would it be possible for the Passenger mod to be made for consoles please?
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

XGN Draco Vamri wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:07 am Hello,
Giants would have to implement that into the basegame. The reason it is not on consoles is because Microsoft and Sony won't allow external scripts or unlicensed brands onto the ModHub
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
XGN Draco Vamri

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:36 pm
XGN Draco Vamri wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:07 am Hello,
Giants would have to implement that into the basegame. The reason it is not on consoles is because Microsoft and Sony won't allow external scripts or unlicensed brands onto the ModHub
That makes sense smh figures it would be something they would block.
XGN Draco Vamri

joshmiller83 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:04 am I am looking for a mod that is a placeable that allows you to store/transport Liquid Fertilizer and Herbicide into. I would like to be able to transport it from the store in a Chemical Tank I have to the farm and store it in a Placeable.

I don't want a placeable that sells it too me, that is unrealistic. I want to transport and store it!
There's a barrel mod that allows you to do that. You buy them from the dealership and then you can put them on the IT-Runner attachment and haul them to your farm to place them where you want to store them and they're refillable. The IT-Runner attachment mod is called "Autoload IT-Runner Platform For Pallets" by erShaba and the barrel mod is called "Pallets With Barrels" by ShabaFS. These are on the Xbox One.
Last edited by XGN Draco Vamri on Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
XGN Draco Vamri

Is there a construction mod for FS19? If so is it only available for PC?
megamanzteam

Post by megamanzteam »

I am looking for a mod or requesting one for the Grimme SL 80-22 Quantum. I know one that has auto loading and worklights (I have yet to try it yet). My issue is camera angles. I would like an external view from the dropping point and a possible light to show/guide my drop point for when I am loading a huge silage bin or other storage place. I can't stand the under conveyor view. This can be for PC, but having it on console would be nice.
RodeoAngel98

Post by RodeoAngel98 »

any horse-focused mods for fs19 on pc?