FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Jan-Peter Poppe

Re: FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Post by Jan-Peter Poppe »

I want to have a Lemken fertilizer sprayer and a fertilizer spreader. And a 3m wide seeder, without the function of no-tillage.

Thanks in advance
GodfleshNL

Post by GodfleshNL »

FENDT 309 LSA & FENDT 615 LSA

The F17 conversions allready out there are not that great with textures missing and other stuff missing or not working.

F19 needs more 70's & 80's classic tractors...instead of tractors of the 2000+ era.
chh997

Post by chh997 »

Hi!

Now that there is Valmets on fs19 on console I would like to see some 8000 series and or 600-800 series and Valtra hitec on console too. Tried to find modder who has made those on pc, but couldn't find the way to contact them.

In Finland those are pretty common and we don't have too many finnish style mods on console since oc has almost everything starting with tractors to finnish style maps.
ReddogSoW

Post by ReddogSoW »

I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere while looking for something else a mod which removes the vanilla/base game equipment from the store, but I cannot for the life of me actually find it again now I want it. Someone must be able to point me in the right direction! :)
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

ReddogSoW wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:45 pm I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere while looking for something else a mod which removes the vanilla/base game equipment from the store, but I cannot for the life of me actually find it again now I want it. Someone must be able to point me in the right direction! :)
This seems to be the official download link for that mod:
https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file ... viert/?l=1
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
ReddogSoW

Post by ReddogSoW »

juf.de wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:53 pm
ReddogSoW wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:45 pm I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere while looking for something else a mod which removes the vanilla/base game equipment from the store, but I cannot for the life of me actually find it again now I want it. Someone must be able to point me in the right direction! :)
This seems to be the official download link for that mod:
https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file ... viert/?l=1
OMG, thank you! :hi: I have wasted about 3 hours looking for this so far today... Thanks mate.
Xman100

Post by Xman100 »

I was wondering if they can make a vehicle mod that looks like a 85 model pick up truck with the choice to either make or diesel or gas and options to put on like flatbed or dual or like a stack and also have different tire and wheel options for PS4 and Xbox 1
Adamvet

Post by Adamvet »

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some hand mower to cut the grass around farmhouse and other sheds. FS19 pc version.
If someone can recommend some please drop coments down below.
Many thanks
JohnDeere2019

Post by JohnDeere2019 »

They need to make a map that has all the crops they already have on all maps plus crops like prairie hay and more and maybe even make it for consoles.
JohnDeere2019

Post by JohnDeere2019 »

They need to make some John Deere tractors like: 9620R, 9560R, and other big tractors like these.
hoochis

Post by hoochis »

Hi,
Does anyone know of a mod that would allow front loaders to self level. It would be useful when using a front loader bucket to scoop lime, manure etc off the ground. Or even a mod that would have preset loader positions would be good. Thanks
snoopdogg_tg

Post by snoopdogg_tg »

Hey! Can someone please make an Amazone FT 1001 compatible with the hose system? Unfortunately the one on the modhub doesn't support it. Thanks!
averydan

Post by averydan »

I have two things I would to add to my farm. I would love to have a barn like the hay sell points emptied out and not a sell station so to store my own hay, seed and exc. in it.
The other would be like rice and some of these other awesome new crops at Griffin Indiana.
I personally dance back and forth from Griffin to Bucks County. I absolutely love the realism and Americana feel to the both.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
SRN6144

Post by SRN6144 »

A White tractor would be cool (a 4wd White, as there is already 2wd), an Agco White (there is a difference between White and Agco White) like the complete 6100 series (6124, 6125, 6144, 6145, 6175, 6195, and 6215), also a Kubota (M100x) for console, an International 685, and Oliver (66), and a Cockshutt (1550). Also a series of gleaner combines. These are all the tractors we have on our farm so it would be cool to see them on Farming Simulator 19. (All of these on console) I know its a lot to ask, but there are a lot of modders so I thought it might be possible. Thanks!
jaybob19904

Post by jaybob19904 »

I would like to see a map mod where its like building a true homestead. Not just the farm itself but also build the house you live in. Let me know if thats possible or any game that is kinda like what i am asking for please.