FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
dragginmaster

Re: FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Post by dragginmaster »

has anyone made a pickup truck with a winch capable of attaching to a log? That would be pretty nice for a low budget start in logging.
3KFF

FS19 Mod Request to Consoles

Post by 3KFF »

Hello can map Nowa Bruzda by added to Consoles? because is more beautiful Polish map.
Greetings!!!
FSRP2021

Post by FSRP2021 »

i would love to see a Volvo vhd dumptruck for hauling grain and all of the construction roleplays.
TurboTONZA

Post by TurboTONZA »

Could we get another type of crop sensor tool like the Claas Crop sensor for console? It’s a little ridiculous having one type of sensor that has a small working circle and nothing else to use. Kinda destroys the need for precision farming
TurboTONZA - the quicker the better
ChaosND2

Post by ChaosND2 »

A Cummins or duramax, actual body style and noises for the respected year (leave out the name plates or whatever for licencing, since its for console) It's rare not to find one of these on a farm (Unless you have a Powerstroke which we already have.) And it'd make things more realistic and adds variety. Also a Iowa or Nebraska or Kansas map for console. I mean it's the heart of the corn belt in America, There's like no American maps compared to the European maps and I think if done right people would love these maps. I'd like to see actual stores/gas stations (obviously a knock off due to licence) but knock off a Casey's or a Stop and Go or a Quic Trip to just add realism. OR EVEN A OKLAHOMA OR TEXAS MAP. Heck even a Wyoming map with the mountains in the back would be insane and who wouldn't like that???!!?? I don't expect anyone to actually do these but these are just my wishes.
chh997

Post by chh997 »

chh997 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:32 am Hi!

Now that there is Valmets on fs19 on console I would like to see some 8000 series and or 600-800 series and Valtra hitec on console too. Tried to find modder who has made those on pc, but couldn't find the way to contact them.

In Finland those are pretty common and we don't have too many finnish style mods on console since oc has almost everything starting with tractors to finnish style maps.

:!: :?: :neutralnew:
NotThatBad

Post by NotThatBad »

Hei. I dont know if this has been requested but, i wish there where small and big trailers that stack small bales like this.
Are there mods for FS19 like this already (am i blind), or is this impossible ?
Pics off google.
Arkantos

Post by Arkantos »

Kaweco Premium for Claas Xerion

i know this mod already exists for LS17 and earlyer, but it would be really cool if someone can bring the trailer to LS19 as well, so the Xerion has some more usage.

Eddfaf

Post by Eddfaf »

dragginmaster wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:16 pm has anyone made a pickup truck with a winch capable of attaching to a log? That would be pretty nice for a low budget start in logging.

The FBM team made a unimog that you can attach a special forest winch attachment to it. the Unimog starts at £28k and I'm not sure about the winch attachment
Jon0190

Post by Jon0190 »

Can someone make a mod for unlimited item spots? I bought a ton of solar panels and now I can’t buy anything else unless I sell something? PS4 but playing on ps5
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Jon0190 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:45 am Can someone make a mod for unlimited item spots? I bought a ton of solar panels and now I can’t buy anything else unless I sell something? PS4 but playing on ps5
Impossible
metallicaphil

Post by metallicaphil »

Is it possible to get a flatbed trailer that can autoload pallets and ibc's. i really struggle loading them and end up frustrated. playing on PC
Meescha

Post by Meescha »

Hi found an awesome attachment that i would love to use in game but no ones made it yet, id love to have the 62 foot version of it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBy4x1V ... llyTillage[/youtube]
Bigfella21900

Post by Bigfella21900 »

Hi all .. can someone upload or point me in the right direction of someone who can upload the large Texas map that was on fs17..upload to Xbox

Cheers
Hodor

Post by Hodor »

I have been hoping and waiting for a high quality John Deere 5820/John Deere 5100r/John Deere 5125r(new) Mod since FS 15.

Can someone make it?? i would be happy to pay if someone took the time, and the quality is good!