FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Adamhatcher

A bobcat skid steer

Post by Adamhatcher »

Can someone make a bobcat skid steer from farming simulator 17 to farming simulator 19? Please and thank you.
NPR_Terry

Re: FS19 Mod Search/Request!

Post by NPR_Terry »

Would like to see a TREX with GPS and possibly a snow blower or plow option. Would also be nice to let the hired hand be able to plow an existing field with it but no idea whats involved. TREX is the one of the most stable platforms for creating a field (IMHO)
Family members have worked for Deere and Company, International Harvester and J.I. Case...
For the past three generations.
Adamhatcher

Auger carts

Post by Adamhatcher »

We need some auger carts or auger wagon? Please make some and thank you.
Ziggyziggyzoo

Post by Ziggyziggyzoo »

Playing on PS4 would like to see a nap for the midwest in the usa
Big_Z_23

Post by Big_Z_23 »

Hi I was wondering if you could put a 25’ box trailer in the game that can carry the mahindra gator and skidsteers together. But make it a gooseneck if you can.
Big_Z_23

Post by Big_Z_23 »

Hi I was wondering if you could make the tthd flatbed have tow mirrors that go in and out
Thanks
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Ziggyziggyzoo wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:08 am Playing on PS4 would like to see a nap for the midwest in the usa
THere are currently two console maps that are based in the Midwest as far as I am aware. Stone Valley and the MN Millennial Farmer Map, which got pulled from ModHub and will return shortly
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Big_Z_23 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:33 pm Hi I was wondering if you could put a 25’ box trailer in the game that can carry the mahindra gator and skidsteers together. But make it a gooseneck if you can.
I heard something like this was WIP by a modder, but don't quote me on that
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Pleasegiants

Post by Pleasegiants »

John Deere l110 or some other lawn tractor to console. I know one person isn't enough but if a modder could please make a riding mower for console that would be great! Thank you!
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

This thread isn’t going any where
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Big_Z_23

Post by Big_Z_23 »

Hi I was wondering if you could put an oversized load nmc lowloader so we could haul combines and the bull dozer without it tilting off the trailer and make it so you can customize the color of the wheels and the body and make it so you can put an oversized load sticker on the semi’s
Thanks
Big_Z_23

Post by Big_Z_23 »

Hi I was wondering if you could put a John Deere zero turn mower in the game thanks
Chileanfarmer

Post by Chileanfarmer »

Hello to all modders. I really appreciate all the work you guys do and how detailed your mods are. I was wondering if anyone is working on a John Deere sprayer/ fertilizer like the one is on PC but for console. Thanks again guys and keep up the effort!!!!!!
isaace1024

Post by isaace1024 »

Hey guys im looking for a low loader thats bigger and wider than the ones on the current mod menu in game on the ps4 console cant fit the machines on there they fall off. thx
LilZiplock

Post by LilZiplock »

I just wanna request more trucks. I’m on Xbox. I just feel like we get the short end of the stick when it comes to trucks. And I know because of license reasoning you can’t make branded trucks but if you could make some trucks kinda like them that would be awesome