Need help with cotton truck

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Way2drunk2walk

Need help with cotton truck

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

I have put together a truck to haul cotton bales using the Lizard Warrior and the ModuleX. I have it working ingame with no errors. The problem is when it is done unloading the bales the fuel instantly disappears. Also it gives the option to unload bales even when there are none in the truck. I am worried it might be the way Giants has scripted the bale loader and I looked through the lua docs but I have no idea what any of it means.
Any help would be appreciated.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
ilovetrains

Re: Need help with cotton truck

Post by ilovetrains »

I hope you get it to work. Would make a great mod.
lystrian

Post by lystrian »

I have this same issue with a conveyor belt I attached to my jeep. Works great until I use the conveyor to dump materials to the ground, then it drains my fuel tank empty as well.

**found my problem, was a missing <consumer fillUnitIndex="2" usage="2" fillType="def"/>
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

lystrian wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:50 am I have this same issue with a conveyor belt I attached to my jeep. Works great until I use the conveyor to dump materials to the ground, then it drains my fuel tank empty as well.

**found my problem, was a missing <consumer fillUnitIndex="2" usage="2" fillType="def"/>
It seems I had the fillUnitIndex values out of order. Fixed that and it works like a dream.
Thank you very much for your help. Saved me from pulling out what little hair I have left.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC