Wool Pallet Autoloading?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
annasgramma

Wool Pallet Autoloading?

Post by annasgramma »

A clueless farmer needs help! I have four sheep pastures (BTW, I absolutely detest the terrain alteration!) Lots of sheep generate lots of wool. Is there an autoloading flatbed-type trailer I can use to autoload the full pallets to take to the spinnery? I find it difficult and time consuming to take pallets one at a time to the spinnery. Thanks for any suggestions. I can download a mod if necessary, but something already in the game would be preferable, if available. I understand if nothing is available, but automation is a good thing!
hpmc13

Re: Wool Pallet Autoloading?

Post by hpmc13 »

There isn't one yet to my knowledge. There are bale autoloaders but no one has converted a pallet autoloader yet that I have found.

There are flatbed trailers in-game and as mods on to which you can place multiple pallets and then strap them down for delivery.
Playing on PC
annasgramma

Re: Wool Pallet Autoloading?

Post by annasgramma »

hpmc13 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:36 pm There isn't one yet to my knowledge. There are bale autoloaders but no one has converted a pallet autoloader yet that I have found.

There are flatbed trailers in-game and as mods on to which you can place multiple pallets and then strap them down for delivery.
Thank you. This is helpful.