Toyota Hilux / Landrover Defender PLEASE (-:

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Matt_S

Toyota Hilux / Landrover Defender PLEASE (-:

Post by Matt_S »

Hi guys,

This is pretty much a request to modders. Unfortunately I don't have the ability or skills required to even think about making mods to any standard yet, hopefully I will in the future so I too can contribute to this game.

What I would love to see is a Toyota Hilux pickup or a Landrover Defender (both is even better! haha). We are starting to see the UK maps coming out now like Marwell Mannor, and it just doesn't seem right to drive a Dodge Ram or something alike around.

I live and work in agricultural areas in Norfolk / Suffolk / Cambridgeshire and most commonly I see these 2 vehicles being used (and drive a Hilux myself).

Does anyone know if either of these models are being worked on, or does anyone fancy giving it a go?

I have seen SO many big american trucks, but no british ones (I know they aren't made in UK, but I mean sold and used in UK)

Thanks

p.s. I own a Hilux and my friend owns a defender... so if anyone wants any pictures, dimensions etc, I am happy to do all I can to help
norfolk farmer

Re: Toyota Hilux / Landrover Defender PLEASE (-:

Post by norfolk farmer »

Virtual Farmer is working on bringing his Landrover across from 17, though this will only be good for you if you are on PC as there is no licence agreement with Landrover. When it arrives and if you are on PC check out FSUK as there are some nice looking Ifor Williams trailers being worked on which should work well with it.
Matt_S

Re: Toyota Hilux / Landrover Defender PLEASE (-:

Post by Matt_S »

I am on PC so yes, can't wait!