[FS19][MOD REQUEST] Greenhouse!!!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Ivakis_Solo

[FS19][MOD REQUEST] Greenhouse!!!

Post by Ivakis_Solo »

I don't know who ended up with the great idea to remove greenhouses from the game but it was a very bad move... So once aggain we must turn to modders to "fix" what Giants have messed up. I'm begging anyone who is a mod creator, please give us a functional Greenhouse to place in game so we have something to do with all that manure. Till we gather 300 000+ money to buy the BGA and sell it there is litarally nothing to use it for besides spreading, and that is so unnesesary when Fertilizer is so cheap and there is no difference between them in production.
Goose66

Re: [FS19][MOD REQUEST] Greenhouse!!!

Post by Goose66 »

Lis said yesterday they are working on adding them in the near future.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Ivakis_Solo

Post by Ivakis_Solo »

That is awesome news!
SmlehliW

Post by SmlehliW »

here are greenhouses from Stevie with TRAILER-maure-fill-trigger: http://www.farmingsimulator19mods.com/p ... -set-fs19/

better/newer versions of them you will see in map "fenton forest 1.34 by stevie"

have fun ... :hi:
Ich bin froh, wenn es regnet. Wenn ich nicht froh bin, regnet es trotzdem ... (Karl Valentin)

http://lsinfos.de/respect/LogoRespectFo ... s100px.jpg
Avegooday

Post by Avegooday »

Personally, I am quite satisfied with the Giants greenhouses currently available on the ModHub except for the fact there are no way we can enter inside. I was planning to add some more adjacent to existing ones but not sure if I should leave some space between them or should stick it against each other. So, I'd like to know from someone of Giants if they're planning to add doors in a future update. In FS17, the one for salads had an opened entrance and there were sliding doors for the tomatoes which should be rather easy to implement and not require a lot of additional resources. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and have a good day !

Click to enlarge...
Image___Image___Image
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Avegooday wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:50 am Personally, I am quite satisfied with the Giants greenhouses currently available on the ModHub except for the fact there are no way we can enter inside. I was planning to add some more adjacent to existing ones but not sure if I should leave some space between them or should stick it against each other. So, I'd like to know from someone of Giants if they're planning to add doors in a future update. In FS17, the one for salads had an opened entrance and there were sliding doors for the tomatoes which should be rather easy to implement and not require a lot of additional resources. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and have a good day !

Click to enlarge...
Image___Image___Image
Probably not the sliding doors was just a neat feature, you never need to go in plus on consoles the simple aspect of sliding doors would increase the slot requirement of them which I'm sure many wouldn't like that idea. Personally I liked them and wouldn't mind if the was added back but I also don't care for them to be there as I never really used it.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi: