mods what we need consoles FS 19 ASAP

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
prototilt

mods what we need consoles FS 19 ASAP

Post by prototilt »

i play fs 19 PS4 for now ower 500h and i figured out what mods we need asap.

-like american outback map.
-Placeable Refill Tanks(this is important)
-flatbed semitrailer
-ower 10 000L Bucket
-JYMPA SJ Series

i living finland...sooo season would be fantastic....and old traktors =)

because i living finland and i dont speak english regularily. so pleas dont be hard if you find clerical error.
TyroneGSI

Re: mods what we need consoles FS 19 ASAP

Post by TyroneGSI »

Going to agree with this,

The seed/fertiliser refill tanks are needed ASAP, only thing letting the game down for me.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Feel free to a) buy a pc and b) mod that asap needed mods and c) be patient to wait until giants successfully tested you console mod in order that it came in.

They don't priorise (a real word?) that submitted mods and test them in that order. So if there are out of those 200 mods in testing the first 150 weights and frontloaders we might get 150 weights and frontloaders. If there are no maps successfully tested - we won't get any.

I say we - cause I Play on console too and would be happy if there were at least refill tanks
PS4 und PC
Bhcc

Post by Bhcc »

Yes I do think someone is majoring in the miners & minering in the majors. We need this:
Bsmtrailer 950 legende with configurable colors with the 70.000l tipper trailer also in different colors
LF 180 log fork also with configurable colors. The present default fork with the tractor is not getting it done.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Phigo, the word you were looking for is Prioritise.
We all have mods we'd like to see but, as others have said, we just need to be patient and hope they pass testing. I see FS as a long term game, not a quick fix type of thing so I'm happy to wait and see what we get when it comes to mods. I'm still trying out some mods for FS17 for the first time now. :lol:
Thecrazedfarmer55

I’ll PayPal someone 150$ if they can knock this request out of the park.

Post by Thecrazedfarmer55 »

A beefy pickup truck. Would be great. The Toyota isn’t cutting it. I like to utilize the cars. To there full potentilol from hauling seed bags to sugar beet crates and also using it to haul a substantial amount of weight without it popping wheelies or being able to stop. Like a simple skid steer you can barely haul anything but a side by side. We just need a nice American style pickup dually or even a fs17 truck with tweaks. Like better tire selection. A diesel conversion so it doesn’t sound like a b$8!$ truck. A new duramax has about 500hp an 950tq. So I mean let’s get it. And also because of licensing. We can’t put truck mods on console but we surely have someone creative enough to be able to to link a ford and Chevy into a truck and maybe a dodge and and Chevy mix or ford dodge mix. Or whatever. But this pathetic truck is almost embarrassing. Come on giants you guys have a year where the truck is decent. And then next it *censored* completely. If someone makes a mod. It needs to have options other than paint. It needs rim choices. Tire choices exhaust and engine. And turbo or no turbo 😂. We be wanting personalization on our rigs. Same goes for semis. We need more flavoring with some vanilla ice cream.
Rodburner92

Post by Rodburner92 »

Ill second that
Clownz_nation42

Post by Clownz_nation42 »

I like to drive around alot on vehicles like the trucks.. can we get mods like fs17 had that mustang style car why cant we have its on fs19 or i see pc has more trucks to pick out of i know i shouldn't compare but can you add a little but more of cars and trucks or even customizations
Sergiosilva19

Post by Sergiosilva19 »

Se Need john deere 6920/6920s and 7530 mods
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Clownz_nation42 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:09 am I like to drive around alot on vehicles like the trucks.. can we get mods like fs17 had that mustang style car why cant we have its on fs19 or i see pc has more trucks to pick out of i know i shouldn't compare but can you add a little but more of cars and trucks or even customizations
Theres loads of trucks now on modhub
Blueeyes84

Post by Blueeyes84 »

I would like to see all John Deere mods in American
s8080t

Post by s8080t »

Phigo wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:28 pm Feel free to a) buy a pc and b) mod that asap needed mods and c) be patient to wait until giants successfully tested you console mod in order that it came in.
That's the way it works in our community. Desperatly needing a certain vehicle or tool in-game is the best reason and motivation to start modding ;) So go ahead and create. Don't wait for others to do it for you...
Languages: DE/EN
Plattform: PC
Meine Mods
Grünlandsuchti
IT-Spezialexperte
OpenSource-Verfechter