Help Xbox One Modding

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Johndeere$$$

Help Xbox One Modding

Post by Johndeere$$$ »

Can someone please teach me how to add mods to my game? I like the mods that the game releases, but I would like to add some that people have created and I don’t know how to do that.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "WIP Mods" to "Modding", since "WIP Mods" should only be used to present mods you are currently working on yourself (WIP = Work In Progress).
jah6575

Re: Help Xbox One Modding

Post by jah6575 »

First off if you are going to be using someone else’s mod as a base you need to get their permission. If you are thinking of taking a PC mod and bringing it to console, or even creating your own new mod you will need to create it. What you need to do to make it will depend upon what it is you’re making. Some are far more complex than others. For example in fs17 if you wanted to create a geo mod while it has its own complexities, is far simpler to do than say making a new vehicle or tool. If you want it on console it can’t have any custom scripts in it. You will need to submit it to giants and they will test it. They will likely send it back a time or two so you can fix mistakes you made. Once it tests good they put it on modhub and it can be downloaded. This is the only way to get it to console. If you let us know specifically what it is you have in mind we might be able to help you more.
TacoFarmer

Re: Help Xbox One Modding

Post by TacoFarmer »

Johndeere$$$ wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:27 am Can someone please teach me how to add mods to my game? I like the mods that the game releases, but I would like to add some that people have created and I don’t know how to do that.
You cant if they arent in your XB1 modhub. Thats all the mods you can have.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .