help it map

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
rcmm

help it map

Post by rcmm »

Good.

I'm here to ask for help, because for the first time I'm having problems with the giants editor, I'm wanting to remove some cars stopped in a certain zone, but I've looked everywhere and I can not figure out how to remove these cars if you're in the giants editor the cars do not appear on the map, but running the game they are in sight, the map I am moving is: Nordfriesische Marsch, it is for my own use, and I say this because I do not want to pinch the credits of whoever produced it.
If anyone can help me thank you.

best regards.

Edit don_apple: moved to 'Modding' section, since this is about modification of a map.
W1der

Re: help it map

Post by W1der »

I am assuming this is parked cars that does not travel on a spline?

If it works anything like in FS17 ...
Look for the cars among the folders where you find all the other objects ... click on them one by one and they should appear as dots on the map ones you select it.
Ones you find the one you want to remove ... just delete it.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
rcmm

Post by rcmm »

W1der wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:51 pm I am assuming this is parked cars that does not travel on a spline?

If it works anything like in FS17 ...
Look for the cars among the folders where you find all the other objects ... click on them one by one and they should appear as dots on the map ones you select it.
Ones you find the one you want to remove ... just delete it.

Friend, thank you very much for your help, after much research there I found, my biggest mistake was that I forgot that the map uses German language, but as I said it worked the same way as 17, there I found out, going through each group .

Best regards.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Glad you got it sorted out!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5