Where are the maps for councils

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ShakesTClown

Where are the maps for councils

Post by ShakesTClown »

Seems like 2017 they were almost weekly 2019 my friends and I are feeling like you guys are getting burned out on us
Huge fan of the series and farming simulator is one of the games I showcase when when talking and showing games

To let you guys know I keep you guys in the same category as Bethesda Rockstar hbi studios and ubisoft
all of you in the games my friends and i play cover the number 1 thing open play abilities and 2 you all have done awesome jobs working and improving your products

Ok now where's the maps 😉

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
don_apple

Re: Where are the maps for councils

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

There are already 5 additional maps available on the official ModHub for all platforms: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... map&page=0

And if you are playing on the Windows or macOS version of the game you can already find many more on other sites.

Please keep in mind that the additional maps are mostly made by people in their spare time, and since the game has just been released 3 months ago it will take a while for people to get new maps created.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I don't think we will see anywhere near as many maps in 19 as we did for 17. This comes from hearing comments made by a few map makers in various live streams that I have watched.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Since FS19 has been dumbed down for the consoles and those that want an arcade game rather than a simulator, a lot of the Map makers have pulled out of FS19 to do other things that they can enjoy and I don't blame them one bit.