courseplay wont let me save?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Edvin9091

courseplay wont let me save?

Post by Edvin9091 »

Im having problem saving my game after i've recorded/used courseplay. It just buffers and says it's loading. Can it be incompatible with another mod or is this a common error?
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: courseplay wont let me save?

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Post your log.txt and a moderator might be able to help you out with a bit more information.
G'day
Promgames

Post by Promgames »

Hello Edvin,

It seems to me that you have an old version of courseplay. Did you get it in github courseplay courseplay. If not download last version, today is 6.0.0.0092. There is also a bat program called cpupdater by elpatron that make it automatically for you.

Prom
CP Editor Developer
Edvin9091

Post by Edvin9091 »

Promgames wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:05 pm Hello Edvin,

It seems to me that you have an old version of courseplay. Did you get it in github courseplay courseplay. If not download last version, today is 6.0.0.0092. There is also a bat program called cpupdater by elpatron that make it automatically for you.

Prom
CP Editor Developer
i have tried the new 6.01.00020 version for fs19 but it still just loades and never completes
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Maybe a conflict with another mod? Maybe trying starting a new savegame with the only mod as courseplay selected and see what happens. I have been using all the beta versions of courseplay so far and have not had the issue you are having.
Edvin9091

Post by Edvin9091 »

for some reason courseplay deletes my other files in the saved game, im gonna test if its another mod causing it or not.

Edit: i found that the John Deere 9R 2014 EU by Stephan Beran caused this issue. as soon as i bought it and tried to save the game just said "saving game" and never completed.