New Mod Ideas!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Votedburrito766

New Mod Ideas!

Post by Votedburrito766 »

Stones in the field: I think I great mod would be that stones are in the field and you hav o get a stone picker to get rid of them, if you don't then your yield is less or your equipment damage goes down faster, so you have to repair them more often. It would be cool to see that in some fields there are more stones and in other fields there are less, and maybe even throughout the field it varies from area to area.

Another idea is crop moisture: So you can't harvest when the crops are too wet, and then when you can harvest them you can dry them for a higher price. So a dryer mod for crops would be needed to but it would either way be really cool.
Peter Griffin

Re: New Mod Ideas!

Post by Peter Griffin »

Crop moisture will be part of seasons mod
XBOX/ FS22
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I like the rocks in the field idea. I have to pick rocks in our fields with a JD gator, but it probably doesn’t have to be that manual. I know of some companies (Degelman is one example) that make tractor-pulled rock pickers. But I like the increased maintainence and reduced productivity on the field. I hope this can get into the modding stage. I really want to see this in Farming Simulator! 😀
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
SlashedBeef3

Post by SlashedBeef3 »

Engine mod where you buy a shop that has a hoist and a bunch of tools and if you want to change something on your tractor/ equipment you have to bring it there and then go and order the parts and wait for them like a real farm would and then you can put them on. It will make people have back-up machines to do the work and you can do maintenance that way to then. We also need better trucks with more power like the dually in fs17 and the 5th wheel plate and trailer
pingu

Post by pingu »

Votedburrito766 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:54 am Stones in the field: I think I great mod would be that stones are in the field and you hav o get a stone picker to get rid of them, if you don't then your yield is less or your equipment damage goes down faster, so you have to repair them more often. It would be cool to see that in some fields there are more stones and in other fields there are less, and maybe even throughout the field it varies from area to area.
There is a mod for FS17 called Rock Spawn that randomly places stones in the fields. I actually saw that mod just yesterday at FS-UK. Will start using it on Lone Oak Farm later today. Maybe the modder will make it available for FS19?
<-- FS17 on an iMac 27" playing Lone Oak Farm and The Western Shore -->
James.laff

Post by James.laff »

An Irish styled shed for fattening cows with the addition of giving them grain and minerals

The large diet feeder from fs17

A proper trailed mower or the hi spec tankers from fs17
Id just like to see more mods brought to ps4 like i dont mind waiting a while for the mod to come out just want more to come to console
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

i honestly think diffrent soil types might be a nice feature, it would affect mainly how much and how aggresive of tillage you have to use.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Farmer Ryan1

Post by Farmer Ryan1 »

What about some new trucks.
I would lile to see the TT or the lizard dually converted to fs19
WarEnsembleFarmer7

Post by WarEnsembleFarmer7 »

I would love to see more Big Buds, and the Steiger Panther as well on PS4!!!
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

+1 on the Big Buds
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
William2248

Post by William2248 »

Excavators on consol fs19 please! So jealous of pc with all there mods
ricky28701

Post by ricky28701 »

I'd like the on top ploughs like the Moro raptor like the fs 17 one as most of the tracked vehicles use nowdays
Direknight

Post by Direknight »

Would love to see the old John Deere iron pack and some John Deere u.s style disk plows, 3 point Hitch planters/seeder combo
Bruid3

Post by Bruid3 »

I'd like to see a mod if its possible that would add the function the Krone BigX 580 has to tow a wider variety of trailers to the other in game Forage harvesters.
The 580 can attach more trailers than the other Forage Harvesters but dynamic hoses and PTO are not supported which is fair enough, so it would be a bonus to also turn off the trailers tipping while connected to the Forage harvester or what ever is realistic.
tropete

Re: New Mod Ideas! for ps4

Post by tropete »

all Fortschritt

Traktor 🚜 ZT 300-303

Harvester E516-E524

Forage E281e-E282

attachments K453
A200
A591
B200

excavator T174