New Mod Ideas!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BadgerGrimm

Custom animal pens.

Post by BadgerGrimm »

I would like to see custom animal pens. Not modded ones, what I mean is the ability to create your own enclosure. You would have a barn with all the necessary ingredients and triggers, and then you define the area of the pen by placing a fence. Whatever land area the fence encloses, is the animals pasture. The game would recognise that it is an enclosure, by making sure the fence is attached at both ends to the building. I'd also like to see more than 15 animals per enclosure.
derekroberts27

Re: New Mod Ideas!

Post by derekroberts27 »

Okay, I have a mod idea/request, I have tried to find one and cannot if it is out there PLEASE let me know. Growing up I would help on a few farms (not an actual farmer) and they would have a bale hauler that was one vehicle. I have a link to one https://agriculture.newholland.com/nar/ ... ale-wagons. Again if this is possible or if it already exists please let me know.

Also, another cool idea not sure how it would work but, a fence mod that you attach an implement to your tractor and activate it. Every (selectable) distance there is a post then a fence mesh is added between them. Perhaps even an option for a break to add a gate.

Derek
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I think there is a PC version WIP right now, can't remember where though
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Votedburrito766

Post by Votedburrito766 »

Dairydeere wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:26 am I don’t think they make combined 🤔
they do, very popular in Brazil where the main factory for Valtra is.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yeah, totally caught me off-guard. Didn't think that a Swedish company like Valtra would be doing combines in Brazil, but good for them *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You should look at New Holland for each country, theres some equipment that's exclusive for that country
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:31 am Yeah, totally caught me off-guard. Didn't think that a Swedish company like Valtra would be doing combines in Brazil, but good for them *thumbsup*
Pretty sure Valtra ie part of AGCO nowadays.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Indeed, as are Challenger, Fendt and Massey Ferguson.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
2001Sniperpilot

Post by 2001Sniperpilot »

A Joskin Trans Space 7500 kipper
Buzz2112

Post by Buzz2112 »

A catagorizer so I can have all of the fence section I place in one category and all the trees and street lights etc into one category for placement as well as for sale.
You don't have to be a farmer to be outstanding in your field. But it helps.
NPR_Terry

Post by NPR_Terry »

I am sure that this has been mentions somewhere but in my equipment list (the one that shows how badly something needs to be repaired) it would be nice if I could click on it and it would take me to that item. There are times I just cant find it , until a day or two later...
Family members have worked for Deere and Company, International Harvester and J.I. Case...
For the past three generations.
Acrilix

Post by Acrilix »

I'd like to be able to name my fields instead of them just being numbers. This would make the game more realistic, give the maps a more personal feel and make it easier for me to remember which field is which without having to refer to the map all the time.
humbe

Post by humbe »

Id like to see dynamite that could blow up objects on a map and create rubble. Would be nice for landscaping
SoldierBoy04

Post by SoldierBoy04 »

Would love to see a Case IH seeder that can do as much as the Great Plains. I'm a big Case IH guy and like to keep all my equipment red if possible.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Locked, mod requests don't belong in this part of the forum.
And there's a topic for mod requests/ideas/whatever pinned.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<